Our guy peter @TechGuypeter on twitter changed his header picture into something that has been rumored for a while, what do you think this mean? I visited his page multiple times in the past but never seen this picture so i think its a new one but very very bad indicator.
    Attached Thumbnails Peter Franklin just did something hmmm..-89e04bdf-6b52-458a-a940-216f91b3f3b9.jpeg  
    12-06-21 05:44 PM
    nothing at all…
    12-06-21 09:03 PM
    nothing at all…
    It means, he obviously is alive. Good for him
    Mauri5io and JECE like this.
    12-06-21 11:47 PM
    There is one guy who said onward mobility moved on from being a phone company in Austin texas, and they were able to close a deal in software and they moved on to California
    12-07-21 03:11 AM
    Our guy peter @TechGuypeter on twitter changed his header picture into something that has been rumored for a while, what do you think this mean? I visited his page multiple times in the past but never seen this picture so i think its a new one but very very bad indicator.
    SO now in Texas...................yay.
    12-07-21 04:31 PM
    Why is anyone even concerning themselves with what this guy does anymore in relation to a Blackberry phone? Its not happening, it was never happening, and its time to accept it. Blackberry isn't coming back. Time to move on.
    phuoc and JeepBB like this.
    01-06-22 07:09 PM
    Wait! No fat lady has sung yet! Still hope! Fingers and toes still crossed!

There are huge supply chain issues worldwide. There's also a global pandemic, including in Texas.
    hmp3 likes this.
    01-06-22 07:15 PM
    Wait! No fat lady has sung yet! Still hope! Fingers and toes still crossed!

There are huge supply chain issues worldwide. There's also a global pandemic, including in Texas.
    Sorry, that wouldn't stop development, prototypes, certifications, investors, partnerships, etc...
    JeepBB likes this.
    01-06-22 07:35 PM
    Smoke and mirrors.
    01-06-22 10:59 PM
    It means he owns a suit or a sport coat? And he likes the Golden Gate Bridge?
    hmp3 and JECE like this.
    01-07-22 10:02 AM
    It means he likes bridges.
    01-12-22 05:03 PM
    He's always been a California guy....

There is no corporate office or reason to have one. These guys are outsourcing everything, all they need is a PO box and someplace to setup a corporate identity (paperwork)... and that isn't easy or cheap in California.
    01-13-22 07:18 AM
    He's rocking an Apple phone and laughing at all you who thought he'd magically save pkb.
    phuoc and pdr733 like this.
    01-30-22 12:46 AM
    He's rocking an Apple phone and laughing at all you who thought he'd magically save pkb.
    If one thinks OM is the only chance at seeing a future PKB phone, I'd say they're in for disappointment.

I consider the project dead until proven otherwise.

As @jobtate would likely agree, better hold hope for something else from someone else than OM.
    jobtate, phuoc and shakingthrough like this.
    01-30-22 07:31 AM
    If one thinks OM is the only chance at seeing a future PKB phone, I'd say they're in for disappointment.

I consider the project dead until proven otherwise.

As @jobtate would likely agree, better hold hope for something else from someone else than OM.
    Who's left, struggling for business, with a tarnished brand and dropping sales that's desperate enough to start a new fire in the money pit with the money to burn in the fire pit?
    01-30-22 09:57 AM