Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I am very impatient in anticipation of the new BB devices that are supposed to hit the market this year. I came up with several concepts, including this one. This is one compact device with an aluminium finish, full metal body, triple rear camera and elegant high-quality, premium design, this is (as I called it) the BlackBerry Mokka 5G 2021 smartphone concept. Do you like it or is it doomed? Your opinion?

New BlackBerry Mokka 2021 phone concept, what do you say?-bb-bronze.530.png

I also made a slideshow video about the same:
    shakingthrough and Trouveur like this.
    08-22-21 06:29 PM
    Screen us too small.
    08-22-21 07:36 PM
    Screen us too small.
    But it is compact ...
    Yes, maybe it is, but my intention was to make a really compact device, comfortable to carry in my pocket, for people with smaller hands, maybe a device for women ...
    08-23-21 04:14 AM
    Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I am very impatient in anticipation of the new BB devices that are supposed to hit the market this year. I came up with several concepts, including this one. This is one compact device with an aluminium finish, full metal body, triple rear camera and elegant high-quality, premium design, this is (as I called it) the BlackBerry Mokka 5G 2021 smartphone concept. Do you like it or is it doomed? Your opinion?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB BRONZE.530.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	827.0 KB 
ID:	451041

I also made a slideshow video about the same:
    You have to understand that you cannot make good keyboard phone renders unless said keyboard phones have a chin below them. Aim for quality, not quantity.

You can't slap a tiny physical keyboard (which is so glossy it just looks like a virtual one) below a huge 19:9 screen and think that it's gonna bring a good typing experience.
    DuckyDuckBB likes this.
    08-23-21 06:48 AM
    An all-aluminum phone would get terrible reception.
    08-23-21 10:10 AM
    But it is compact ...
    Yes, maybe it is, but my intention was to make a really compact device, comfortable to carry in my pocket, for people with smaller hands, maybe a device for women ...
    Otherwise it is attractive. A "BlackBerry" purple I, this embossmemt would be great, reminiscent of the old L
    G Lotus.
    08-23-21 10:51 AM
    An all-aluminum phone would get terrible reception.
    Most midrange and flagships have aluminum or steel frames. There were many phones circa 2015 that had all aluminum casings, but you could see the antenna bands.

But obviously an all polymer should naturally have better reception.
    08-23-21 11:22 AM
    Screen us too small.
    Ah, but you assume it's the size of a Q10/Classic because of its shape. Without a visual scale, it could be a 6” wide device...

Tjtb and Trouveur like this.
    08-23-21 01:46 PM
    I like yours, I was thinking about making a concept too but I've not gotten around to modeling it even though I've got some schematics in progress.
    DuckyDuckBB likes this.
    08-23-21 07:05 PM