Have to wonder how many click he gets for just putting BlackBerry in that short list....

Not sure Pixel even deserves to be in a "flagship" list at this point... maybe in 2021 they'll offer one. But seems strange and Indian site doesn't really list devices relevant in that market.... Doesn't sound like Onward got their eye on India right now.
    "Flagship" doesn't mean "super premium" in all cases. It means the product that exemplifies the brand. It's a metaphor from the commanding ship in a naval fleet. Pixel is obviously Google's flagship, even if it wouldn't qualify it it were made by Samsung.

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    11-03-20 10:53 AM
    "Flagship" doesn't mean "super premium" in all cases. It means the product that exemplifies the brand. It's a metaphor from the commanding ship in a naval fleet. Pixel is obviously Google's flagship, even if it wouldn't qualify it it were made by Samsung.

Really?
    11-03-20 10:54 AM
    Yes very valid point. Every manufacturer will have a flagship regardless of the specs vs market
    11-03-20 11:40 AM
    Yes very valid point. Every manufacturer will have a flagship regardless of the specs vs market
    I know it valid in that respect.... as I've compared the US Navy's fighting flagship to the Canadian Navy's fighting flagship, several times here.

But that's the thing, when people talk about flagships in general... they don't mention Canada's.

This guy was just picking the most recognized brands, of click purposes.
    11-03-20 11:58 AM
    Found this article interesting,

https://technosports.co.in/2020/11/0...-them-in-2021/

when you realize, it's written from a perspective as if the last 4-8 years never happened.
    "BlackBerry could enjoy a stunning revival". Hee hee.
    11-03-20 12:16 PM
    Really?
    Yes.

11-03-20 12:44 PM
    Well, he's a senior analyst from Canalys (a rather large and reputable firm). But ok.

And yes, the second one is mine, as I indicated.
    Do "senior analysts" still have a couch in their office for those who prefer ??
    11-05-20 12:21 PM
    Do "senior analysts" still have a couch in their office for those who prefer ??
    Probably if their office is now their living room.
    11-06-20 06:39 PM
    Probably if their office is now their living room.
    Attached Thumbnails Latest OM Article-img_1604723815736.jpg  
    katxeus likes this.
    11-07-20 01:12 AM
    11-07-20 05:19 AM
    While it's OM - PR company, Rainier did a thorough case study write-up on it's own website for those interested.

https://www.rainierco.com/clients/onwardmobility
    shakingthrough likes this.
    11-20-20 06:31 PM
    While it's OM - PR company, Rainier did a thorough case study write-up on it's own website for those interested.

https://www.rainierco.com/clients/onwardmobility
    I don't mean to sound so negative here, but I certainly hope OM didn't pay too much for that video haha
    11-21-20 11:13 AM
    I don't mean to sound so negative here, but I certainly hope OM didn't pay too much for that video haha
    It’s not being negative just realistic. I’ve actually been heavily criticized in some outside CrackBerry forums about simply questioning OM viability.

CrackBerry is actually more accepting to all BlackBerry perspectives. Your observation is more than fair.
    11-21-20 01:54 PM
    It’s not being negative just realistic. I’ve actually been heavily criticized in some outside CrackBerry forums about simply questioning OM viability.

CrackBerry is actually more accepting to all BlackBerry perspectives. Your observation is more than fair.
    I'm just wondering what happed to the STRATEGY to "Continue to conduct aggressive outreach to consumer, business and tech media following the announcement"?
    11-23-20 08:01 AM
    Saw an image on internet of what looked like both a PKB and touchscreen OM phones.
    Any chance OM will also make touchscreen phone to compete with Iphone and Androids?
    Seems combining 5 G android and BB 10 smooth OS functionality, including quick swipes, swipe delete and advanced security, would be attractive selling points.
    Just hoping.
    Thanks Bob
    11-24-20 10:37 AM
    Saw an image on internet of what looked like both a PKB and touchscreen OM phones.
    Any chance OM will also make touchscreen phone to compete with Iphone and Androids?
    Seems combining 5 G android and BB 10 smooth OS functionality, including quick swipes, swipe delete and advanced security, would be attractive selling points.
    Just hoping.
    Thanks Bob
    Got a link?

If OM has some secret sauce that Enterprise needs..... makes sense that they would do a touchscreen to pair with a PKB.
    11-24-20 11:10 AM
    Just hoping.
    Thanks Bob
    They aren't making anything to compete with iPhone and other Androids. If they are, it's already over.

They are building a device that fits a very defined, specific enterprise niche - but will also make whatever that is available to those of us consumers who would like one too.

But, from what we can tell, the first launch will only be a pkb device. Presumably, if it is successful, other form-factors may appear at some future dates.
    11-24-20 11:12 AM
167 ... 567