The article says the new phone will be called BlackBerry Evolve X2

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...e-release-date
    Just speculation
    09-10-21 12:30 PM
    Just speculation
    No. It's just wrong.
    Laura Knotek and JeepBB like this.
    09-10-21 01:52 PM
    Daily Express is among the worst even with tabloids in the UK so their tech rumors are probably not to be believed.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-10-21 02:53 PM
    "If it's on the internet, it's true!" Abraham Lincoln
    09-10-21 04:20 PM
    Not holding my breath.
    09-10-21 04:34 PM
    People with British accents always get things right.
    09-10-21 04:35 PM
    Somethings just won't stay dead.
    app_Developer likes this.
    09-10-21 04:38 PM
    If that is it, I am not interested.
    jobtate likes this.
    09-10-21 04:39 PM
    Some of this is pure spam. Maybe we start banning people with pure spam link crap
    09-10-21 08:22 PM
    Some of this is pure spam. Maybe we start banning people with pure spam link crap
    Don’t threaten me with a good time.
    09-10-21 08:49 PM
    "Spam email is unsolicited and unwanted junk EMAIL sent out in bulk to an indiscriminate recipient list."
    If you are commenting about my links, they are to articles directly off the internet that I perused after googling, "BlackBerry Evolve X-2 5G" . They are NOT links to spam.
    I did not link to any emails. You can google that term yourself and you'll see what I linked to is on the first page and not an obscure page 50 link.
    I linked to these 2 videos because I thought folks on a BlackBerry fan site could analyze them and give opinions as to whether it's legit. The production values are first rate and the claims don't seem outlandish.
    What jumps right out that convinces you, or others reading this, it's "crap"? I hope you're wrong. Thanks ahead of time.
    Paulelmar18 likes this.
    09-10-21 09:46 PM
    Shouldn't this whole thing be moved to the BB 5G Concepts thread as just another "rendering"?
    09-11-21 05:31 AM
    "Spam email is unsolicited and unwanted junk EMAIL sent out in bulk to an indiscriminate recipient list."
    If you are commenting about my links, they are to articles directly off the internet that I perused after googling, "BlackBerry Evolve X-2 5G" . They are NOT links to spam.
    I did not link to any emails. You can google that term yourself and you'll see what I linked to is on the first page and not an obscure page 50 link.
    Wow. Incredibly pedantic, but okay. If you want a more dictionary-accurate term, then everything you posted is clickbait.

I linked to these 2 videos because I thought folks on a BlackBerry fan site could analyze them and give opinions as to whether it's legit. The production values are first rate and the claims don't seem outlandish.
    The production values on both the videos you posted in this thread are thoroughly mediocre and lazy. Your standards are just incredibly low.
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-11-21 07:32 AM
    Unfortunately, Crackberry is more than a 'fan' site, there are professionals on this site that can sniff BS a mile away. I didn't even watch the videos because one look at the thumbnails told me it was just another fan render parading as 'news'. It's not 'legit' and any true Blackberry fan would know this relatively instantly.

- The form factor is keyboardless. The current licensee clearly stated it would have a keyboard.
    - The naming convention is wrong. 'Evolve' is a model name of Optiemus Infracom Ltd. The current licensee would never use it as it would risk trademark infringement.

I could go on but won't. It's just dreary and obvious.

What jumps right out that convinces you, or others reading this, it's "crap"? I hope you're wrong. Thanks ahead of time.
    See above.

And perhaps if you actually researched the subject matter of a potential new Blackberry by reviewing the hundreds of good, well informed and technically qualified posts spread across several threads in this forum before you posted, you would be informed as well. Currently you are not.
    Last edited by Ph1llip; 09-11-21 at 08:59 AM.
    JeepBB and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-11-21 08:49 AM
    I also read an article somewhere that says Elvis is alive. As a matter of fact at this point Blackberry phone being alive is as true as Elvis being alive
    09-11-21 11:12 AM
    waiting for this one
    09-11-21 11:29 AM
    Couldn't help yourself, could you? Your response was polite and informative and I was grateful that you took time out to help me learn something. Instead of leaving it at that you have to end your post with a snarky comment. Feel superior now?
    shakingthrough likes this.
    09-11-21 11:38 AM
    "Low standards" is something you exemplify by your juvenile insults.
    shakingthrough likes this.
    09-11-21 11:43 AM
    OK, that's it for this thread... closed.

For the record, CrackBerry does not support the posting of clickbait. Let's avoid that in the future.

And, when a moderator posts a warning, its best to pay attention.

Last, perhaps a refresher on the R&G would be helpful for some:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/volunt.../#post12806924
    Laura Knotek and Bugmapper like this.
    09-11-21 11:48 AM