Is there anyway to transfer data from a BB w/o using Desktop Manager (or otherwise connecting directly to a computer)?

Background: The USB input had been wonky for a while and while charging the phone took considerable effort involving counterweights, at least 10 minutes of positioning and a few moments of silent prayer, I was able to get it done. However, it's finally broken for good; I can't get ANY connection now - the lightning bolt on the charging icon doesn't light up at all anymore.

Since I obviously need to replace this BB, I'd also like to transfer the data that's on it to my computer. But how do you do that? Is there a way to do it without connection via USB? (Can T-Mobile help?)

Any help would be appreciated it. As of now, the only way to get juice to the BB to keep it running is to swap out batteries from another (working) BB - charge the battery in the other BB and then stick it back into the wounded BB.
    01-09-09 08:25 PM
    Does your model has bluetooth? If so, you can connect it to your computer via Bluetooth and you should be able do all thing you were able to do with USB.
    01-09-09 08:34 PM
    If not, take it apart and jiggle the usb port right on the circuit board.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 08:40 AM
    Does your model has bluetooth? If so, you can connect it to your computer via Bluetooth and you should be able do all thing you were able to do with USB.

Hello--I have the curve, and my usb is broken as well. I have bluetooth on my blackberry, but not on my desktop (at least I don't think so). How can I still connect to my desktop if it doesn't have bluetooth. Is there an accessory I can purchase?
    01-20-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD