Hi there!

I recently bought a Blackberry 7250 used and I seem to be unable to send text messages. This was the main reason I bought it, so it is very frustrating.

I downloaded the user guide for this device and it's not helpful at all.
    I tried to do it the way the guide told me but the option to compose SMS is just not there.

I have unlimited texting on my plan and when I got the blackberry I got my number switched over to it. I was assured by my provider that there would be no problems, I am positive the problem is with the device.

But my problem is this:
    I can receive texts(sms) but I am unable to send or reply to texts.

Also, I can't figure out how to get rid of the password. When the phone rings, I have to put in a pw before I can answer it. Suffice to say the person is gone by the time I put in the pw and then answer the phone. Very annoying.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you!
    09-27-08 09:01 AM
    I would register your phone with the host routing table. Options/advanced/ost ruting table. Then click the wheel and register.
    Then resend service books to your phone. I believe your phone is verizon so go to the verizon site and look for your BIS login to manage your mail...service book is there.
    As far as you password problem...go to optios/securtiy/general settings. From there disable your password and make sure lock handheld upon holstering is set to no.
    09-27-08 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD