Hello all, future 7520 user here. Ordered one on ebay for $11.50 -free shipping .

Anyways, I see there are next to no themes for this phone so I downloaded Plazmic. Only to find the 7200 series and 7520 are not listed for creating themes. I downloaded the latest Plasmic version and update listed on blackberry's website. Also downloaded the Blackberry version 5 studio maker one....Only to see its the same thing pretty much.

Now I want to know if anyone has some update/add-on for the software to make themes for this phone or if there is any other program capable of doing so? It seems there must be if there are indeed a few different themes made for it already. Any help would be great, thanks! And links if possible.
    03-12-10 07:42 PM
    I finally found all the software needed to makes themes for the 7520 and others if need be! After many hours of browsing, hundreds of megs of downloading with many bad downloads and falsely labeled software.

I do have a few links to share, but I lost one so you will have to do a bit of searching to find it.

This link is the list I used for collecting/searching for the files I needed.

Blackberry Freeware

This link is for the <u>Blackberry Java Development Environment 4.1</u>

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

This link is for the <u>Plazmic Content Developer's Kit v4.1</u> <---Hard to find, was in this Chinese website. The link you want is next to a Blue animated icon arrow, as there may be 2 links,
    I found only the top one worked for me and took me right to opening a download box. I also scanned all the files with avast! before opening, and they all turned up clean for me.

Plazmic CDK 4.1

As a note, this plazmic 4.1 would not install unless I had all these files installed. It will also run in windows 7 64bit, you just need to make sure you do a troubleshoot install by right clicking on the cdk 4.1. You also need the plazmic theme reader installed on your blackberry for your themes to work, so I have read.

I may be still waiting for my blackberry 7520 to arrive in the mail, but that hasn't stopped me from making a few themes already. Once I do get it, I will test my themes then try and figure out how to post them here! I hope I help a few people out with the links, peace.
    03-14-10 01:10 AM
    hi,

do you know where can i download the plazmic theme reader for my 7290?
    i have google-d and could not find any place.

thanks in advance,
    -rolan
    03-16-10 10:12 PM
    hi,

do you know where can i download the plazmic theme reader for my 7290?
    i have google-d and could not find any place.

thanks in advance,
    -rolan
    Never mind about the theme reader. I found after you make the theme and export it to the ALX file it will make you the reader with it. Just make sure to install the reader file when you install your theme. Let me know if that worked for ya.
    03-17-10 02:52 AM
    Thanks for the great information. You are the man! Downloading everything now.
    04-02-10 01:53 AM
    Thanks for the great information. You are the man! Downloading everything now.
    Thanks! Hopefully we will begin to see more themes for our blackberry's now. I still need to load a couple of my own.
    04-03-10 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD