I have a 7290 i am just startin with... New to the qwerty key style.. well I have a prepaid monthly plan and I know that with that the net and even texting is not functional... is there anyway around this to get a data package without having to do a 2 year agreement??? my service provider said i would have to join a 2 year agreement... my question is mainly above but also do BB have there own plan I can just download or anything so i can use it??? cuz all I am able to do is just talk on it... but after a couple min it loses complete signal Im not wondering if there is a internal antenna problem too...
    02-08-10 02:47 PM
    also for some reason it will just all of sudden drop a call then it searches for network and nothing is being caught... What is the heck do I do??? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
    02-09-10 07:12 AM
    All I can tell u about the data is that your service provider needs to with a data plan. If you use boost you can flash the berry to them and get their new blackberry plan. Apart from that, all you will be able to do is talk and text.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 09:06 AM
    ty yeah had a feeling of that... whic is fine i have a netbook i use for the web... I keep losing calls and no service keeps poppin up... so idk.
    02-09-10 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD