I need a DIRECT link to a 5.0 Update for a BB Curve Sprint 8330 and I need to do it from my PHONE, NOT DM.

I see the question has been asked before but I can't find a reply to it. I have also asked it elsewhere and been told I "do not deserve a Blackberry" and I "do not deserve to be on the Internet" for being so stupid." Charming.

I'd really just like a direct link please if anyone has it, and I need do do it from my phone...so sending me to another discussion thread isn't going to help me much. Thank you in advance!
    08-24-10 02:19 PM
    Sorry....here is the answer to my question if anyone else needs it:

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...753EB7335C4258
    08-24-10 02:31 PM
    while that link will get you OS5 for your phone, you cannot load it directly from your phone. you will need a desktop computer to load it to your phone.
    bdonahueweedman likes this.
    08-24-10 02:38 PM
    Good luck on upgraded! But 5.0 will run like a DAWG on the 8330

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 03:34 PM
    Uggghhhh. Now I'm stuck at Delete XML file. Is it OK to do that? Should I chuck the whole thing?
    08-24-10 03:36 PM
    Good luck on upgraded! But 5.0 will run like a DAWG on the 8330
    i would beg to differ... you have obviously never run an 8330 on 5.0?

Uggghhhh. Now I'm stuck at Delete XML file. Is it OK to do that? Should I chuck the whole thing?
    if you are serious about running 5.0 on your 8330, go check out bbtweaks.com and grab the latest hybrid OS for the 8330. it makes the curve run almost just as good as any of the later devices. we have users running our hybrid along side a Tour running its base OS, and they prefer using the curve for its smoothness.
    bdonahueweedman likes this.
    08-25-10 06:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD