i am wanting to use my old password but its saying its the same as a previous one but that what i want it to be how do i change this???
    08-23-08 12:35 PM
    You can start by providing a little more information. What password exactly are you trying to set? And can you at least provide more detail and clarify your question? What is the "previous one?"
    08-23-08 12:38 PM
    im wanting to change my password to a 4 digit password that i had it set at before example 1234, i had changed it to another 4 digit password and now it wont let me change it back to the original one does this help? or can i pm you and tell you exactly what it is
    08-23-08 01:05 PM
    Ok so you mean your actual device password?
    08-23-08 01:13 PM
    i am wanting to use my old password but its saying its the same as a previous one but that what i want it to be how do i change this???
    You can't. It's a security feature. Once you've changed your password, you can't reuse your old one. Password memory even survives a wipe. Even if you wipe your device, it will still force you to pick a different password.
    08-23-08 02:19 PM
    I have a 7520, and I am trying to get rid of the password that is imbedded. My last blackberry didn't have a password on it. Nextel said to look on here and I would see how to get rid of the password. I can't disable the password.
    03-09-09 06:58 PM
    Is there a small red padlock icon beside the password? If so, an IT Policy is controlling the password. If this is your personal phone, and not used on your employer's network, you MAY be able to remove the policy. I say MAY because removing the policy requires a newer OS version than is typically available for the 7520.
    03-09-09 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD