Hello! I am a Vietnamese living and working in the U.S. I know he can buy and sell old and new blackberry device not it? I asked him today he is not selling like new blackberry 6710? I want to buy blackberry 6710 like new with full box full of accessories? he can sell or find me somewhere with blackberry 6710 like new with all conditions above have been sold to me not? let me know if his bid to buy not try to ask him to help me? sorry for my English is not my language? I hope he will understand my comments? he received this letter, please respond soon to tell me thank him very much
    02-02-10 12:58 PM
    ummm...your english is so poor, that i cant even understand what youre trying to say.lol....i dont mean to be rude by laughing, but i found it funny....
    02-22-10 10:17 PM
    02-22-10 10:28 PM
    Hello! I am a Vietnamese living and working in the U.S. I know he can buy and sell old and new blackberry device not it? I asked him today he is not selling like new blackberry 6710? I want to buy blackberry 6710 like new with full box full of accessories? he can sell or find me somewhere with blackberry 6710 like new with all conditions above have been sold to me not? let me know if his bid to buy not try to ask him to help me? sorry for my English is not my language? I hope he will understand my comments? he received this letter, please respond soon to tell me thank him very much
    this really cracks me up. this post has confusion written all over it.
    02-22-10 11:14 PM
    Or future spam, but I'm watching the topic.
    02-22-10 11:18 PM
    Him = you. I'm of vietnamese descent too but lol. Try ebay or ask around here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 10:57 PM
    It's too obvious what he wants: a 6710 in the box (in new condition), with accessories.
    02-24-10 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD