My wife and i just got storms. She has a co-worker interested in her old BB. What do I need to do to get to get it ready for someone else to use?
    thanks
    12-14-08 04:27 PM
    I am not really sure, do you have the option to wipe the old blackberry? does it work with DM?

id say wipe it if you can, otherwise you might spend hours of doing everything one at a time
    12-14-08 04:29 PM
    Options>security BB Button, then wipe. It will confirm, and ask you to spell blackberry. That takes all personal information of tyhe berry.
    12-14-08 04:32 PM
    Cjcarbone's instructions will definately clear the personal data from the phone.

Your wife may consider using the Switch Device option in Desktop Manager to ensure her personal data is moved to her new device. She should also log into her carrier's BIS site and again use the switch device option to have emails pushed to her new BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 04:37 PM
    the model of her BB is a 7520. I dont have the option to wipe or I dont see it. Is this only through DM?
    12-14-08 05:54 PM
    Not really familiar with the model you have mentioned but cjcarbone's method should still work albeit there are one or two more steps that weren't listed.

Have a look at this short thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f46/how...0-clean-61760/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD