After years of active search filter on eBay, here it is. Sadly the internal Ni-Cad has completely destroyed the circuit boards so I was not able to restore it.

Laura Knotek and dmlis like this.
    01-10-23 03:54 PM
    OMG i could not even find photos of this for my site bbref.ca. Do you have any good shots of this that I can put on my site?
    01-10-23 04:08 PM
    Sorry just finished the video. This is so awesome. I built my site to display every single BlacckBerry ever made because as a canadian and someone from the Kitchener/Waterloo are i love BB. I used to even have a collection that i shipped of to someone on the forum here to ensure they lived on. This is such a piece of history and i am so glad you posted the video to see it. Thanks so much for sharing and please feel free to DM me so i can get some photos for my site (Credit given to you of course)
    01-10-23 04:16 PM
    Amazing. Great video. Shame it doesn't work anymore. Thanks for sharing.
    01-10-23 05:32 PM
    Very cool find....
    01-11-23 08:07 AM
    I am so dumb, you ARE the guy that I sent my BB collection to LOL. I am so glad it was you that got this device!!
    brookie229 likes this.
    01-11-23 12:07 PM
    This is a cool post, it should be a throwback article on the front page.
    MrEvets likes this.
    01-11-23 12:11 PM
    Sorry just finished the video. This is so awesome. I built my site to display every single BlacckBerry ever made because as a canadian and someone from the Kitchener/Waterloo are i love BB. I used to even have a collection that i shipped of to someone on the forum here to ensure they lived on. This is such a piece of history and i am so glad you posted the video to see it. Thanks so much for sharing and please feel free to DM me so i can get some photos for my site (Credit given to you of course)
    Of course, HD photos can be found below

https://mega.nz/file/O9cQ2ZQZ#20Im7j...1k3NefRIDyVSNM
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-11-23 12:45 PM
    I am so dumb, you ARE the guy that I sent my BB collection to LOL. I am so glad it was you that got this device!!
    Haha, yes I still have your devices. It's been a few years.
    01-11-23 12:47 PM
    I don't know what happened to my site. I was on it two days ago. no issues and now today it's throwing a MySQL error. I'll get it fixed and I'll get your photos put up there. thanks a lot man. this is awesome!!
    01-11-23 01:25 PM
    Okay site is fixed and you can now see the photos of the device up here!! Please let me know if I have any of the specs wrong so I can update it to be as accurate as possible. The device is so old it is really hard to find info on it!

https://bbref.ca/900

@gsm_dealer08 Do you think the 800 looked exactly the same but just had a different mobile network chip in it?
    01-11-23 02:30 PM
    Okay site is fixed and you can now see the photos of the device up here!! Please let me know if I have any of the specs wrong so I can update it to be as accurate as possible. The device is so old it is really hard to find info on it!

https://bbref.ca/900

@gsm_dealer08 Do you think the 800 looked exactly the same but just had a different mobile network chip in it?
    Pretty sure they were identical. Notice mine is coded R9COM-2-PQ. This was the american version released by Ram Mobile Data and it is labelled RAMfirst. The original Canadian one was coded R900M-2-PQ when it was released.

The information on your page looks accurate. I would add the code names mentioned above. The internal Ni-Cad battery consists of 6 1.2v cells in series, making a total of 7.2v. The cells are thinner than AAA ones, like Philips phones had in Azalis or Ozeo models.

I have a few photos of the internal circuits, if its of any use I can upload those as well.
    01-11-23 03:32 PM
    Sure more photos the better. I'm geeking out here!!
    01-11-23 04:26 PM
    Sure more photos the better. I'm geeking out here!!
    Here are some HD photos of the PCB boards and the battery assembly:

https://mega.nz/file/r5FCnTZZ#ewg9F0...eQ2tIMP5eCRKQo
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-11-23 05:09 PM