Hi All
    Im new to this site only joining today, I have a blackberry 7290 which i bought off of fleebay, Im wanting to recvie my emails on it however i dont have any idea where i need to start? Do i need an Enterprise Activation password if so where do i get one from? Once i have this what do i do next Thank you for your help
    07-19-09 02:15 PM
    Welcome!!!!

You only need an Enterprise Activation password if you are trying to activate your corprate email that is managed using a Blackberry Enterprise Server. If this is the case contact your IT department to get an activation password. If the phone is your personal phone they may not allow you to activate it on their BES.

If you want to use the device for your own personal email you can activate it using Blackberry Internet Service (BIS). You indicate that your carrier is Orange so you would browse to: BlackBerry Internet Service.

If you have not already you will need to create an account and then add your email. Once you have set up your email address through BIS it will send the correct service books to your device and you can start sending and receiving email from your device.

Hope this information helps!!
    07-19-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD