Hey people. I own a 7290 and wish to set up an hourly alarm, 9am-9pm. Some forums suggested that I can use the TASKS menu, make a new task for every hour I want an alarm on & set the frequency to re-occurring/daily. I have done all this (but not getting the alarms). Can someone suggest better advice?
    08-29-08 02:43 PM
    BBSmart Alarms Pro - best app I have purchased for my BB.
    Available in the Crackberry Store.
    08-29-08 03:05 PM
    Hey people. I own a 7290 and wish to set up an hourly alarm, 9am-9pm. Some forums suggested that I can use the TASKS menu, make a new task for every hour I want an alarm on & set the frequency to re-occurring/daily. I have done all this (but not getting the alarms). Can someone suggest better advice?
    Hello and welcome!

BBSmart Alarms Pro - Business & Finance BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    08-29-08 03:09 PM
    be sure after you create the alarm to go to profiles>advanced> and then pick the profile you want to use > tasks

be sure that you have the tune set as you'd like, the volume not on mute, etc, etc..

the default for tasks is to be muted, so this may be the issue..
    08-29-08 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD