So I have a blackberry 7230 and it has been working brilliantly (emails, bbm's everything has been nearly flawless). Until this morning when I came down stairs its backlight was on on a grey screen and it stated an error (code 411 I think?) and that I should restart the blackberry. I did this and it never came back on. If I leave it with the battery in its red led flashes slowly on and off, if I plug it in it shows a charging symbol in the top right hand of the screen with a what looks to be empty battery and the led goes out. However I have tested the battery and it has charge, I have tried it with other battery's and the same thing happens. I have left it on this charge for an hour our so in between me fiddling with it but still no change.

Does anyone have any idea what I might be able to do as I blooming love this phone and really want to keep it going.

Thanks!
    09-07-20 08:55 AM
    So I have a blackberry 7230 and it has been working brilliantly (emails, bbm's everything has been nearly flawless). Until this morning when I came down stairs its backlight was on on a grey screen and it stated an error (code 411 I think?) and that I should restart the blackberry. I did this and it never came back on. If I leave it with the battery in its red led flashes slowly on and off, if I plug it in it shows a charging symbol in the top right hand of the screen with a what looks to be empty battery and the led goes out. However I have tested the battery and it has charge, I have tried it with other battery's and the same thing happens. I have left it on this charge for an hour our so in between me fiddling with it but still no change.

Does anyone have any idea what I might be able to do as I blooming love this phone and really want to keep it going.

Thanks!
    Charging system died?
    09-07-20 10:02 AM
    Well perhaps but the battery is charged so you'd think it would work until the battery ran out of charge.
    09-07-20 10:11 AM
    Blimey, so it's just been sat there flashing away and this screen has come back up. Strangely I have looked up error 411 and people say it has something to do with Bluetooth which this phone doesn't have. And I don't think that sort of thing would affect the thing that much.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-20 10:26 AM