hi, i have a 7290 and am with t-mobile.co.uk and the problem i have is i'm unable to open attachments at all. when i go into advanced options then applications i see that blackberry attachment service is not there, i suspect that this is why i cannot view email attachments on my 7290. can anybody out there help me with this problem please. do i have to reinstall the operating system to make this function work? the os i have is v4.10.292. if i do have to install a new os, where do i download it from. thanks very much. d james... ps i'm new to crackberry.com
    07-11-08 02:37 PM
    Hi, and welcome to crackberry. No I'm not sure if the attachment service is something that Tmo controls. What I would do is go here BlackBerry - BlackBerry Downloads | Desktop Software Applications, Enterprise Server, Games & Ring Tones. Select access your provider page and go from there. This way you insure your getting the right software. I have v4.10.377 and I do have the attachment service.
    07-11-08 07:13 PM
    thanks very much for your help, that put me in the right direction and it's all working fine and i can now open attachments and view them. david james
    07-12-08 02:48 PM
    Not a problem.....That's what were all here for. Glad to hear your up and running again. Once again, welcome to crackberry and hang around...there's a wealth of info on this site!
    07-12-08 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD