I have the service books required for use on boostmobile, i can guide you through the set up process, help you with the email, tell you how to get the fastest network speed all for the low low price or 70 dollars...ahhh just kidding just email me and i'll give it to you for free, cause thats how i got it, all i ask is you do the same for people who need it, everything works except bb messanger and there is no way to enable this as it runs on the blackberry data plan feature code currently unsupported on iden handsets, but boost mobile made the decision january to offer a blackberry plan, at this time it is only available for the 8330, a non iden handset, i spoke with them today and they do not believe it will be avaiable on the iden handsets, and they will offer no support on any blackberry but the 8330, but when i called in november they had no plans to support blackberry whatsoever, and now they do, so nothing is really set in stone. Email me and i will send you the instructions [email protected] if it blocks it its breaks1200 at gmail dot com
    02-04-10 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD