Hi

I have a number of 7730's that I want to reflash, unlocking and removing IT Policies along the way so that I can sell them on.

I am fully ok with MFI Multiloader, LC Commander etc as I have been through this process countless times with other models.

However, problems occur with the 7730 as all the download files on the blackberry website don't include SFI-06374-008 and the MFI Multiloader fails with "Cannot find SFI-06374-008" errors.

My own personal carrier is Vodafone - tried emailing them but all I get is "Do You realise that you will lose all your data if you do that" and "take it to a Vodafone shop" replies.

Anybody got any ideas on where to get this elusive file?
    Looking around the web I see other people struggling with the same problem - surely this can't be that difficult a problem?
    05-14-09 03:10 AM
    I have the same problem, do anybody knows the solution??
    05-14-09 06:35 PM
    Hi

I have a number of 7730's that I want to reflash, unlocking and removing IT Policies along the way so that I can sell them on.

I am fully ok with MFI Multiloader, LC Commander etc as I have been through this process countless times with other models.

However, problems occur with the 7730 as all the download files on the blackberry website don't include SFI-06374-008 and the MFI Multiloader fails with "Cannot find SFI-06374-008" errors.

My own personal carrier is Vodafone - tried emailing them but all I get is "Do You realise that you will lose all your data if you do that" and "take it to a Vodafone shop" replies.

Anybody got any ideas on where to get this elusive file?
    Looking around the web I see other people struggling with the same problem - surely this can't be that difficult a problem?
    Hello Andyhm, did you resolve your issue?
    05-24-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD