Looking for a little help. Our trusty 7290 (Tmobile) has started displaying a "searching for network" followed by a "no service" message. This can last for several hours, and then the unit reconnects to the network. The SIM card operates fine in a different BB, with no reception issues. Battery pulls do not help. Does this sound like an antenna issue? T-mobile's advice was to ditch the unit and get the Curve next month, but we'd like to hang onto this unit since it is a data-only device. Appreciate any suggestions.
    08-29-07 09:53 AM
    It does sound like an antenna issue. I sometimes have the same problem; but, I like this BB the most. It's the easiest one to type on.
    11-12-07 11:06 AM
    It sounds like the same issue I am having with my 7290 after 3 months of use. My service provider has asked me to ditch the badberry and get another one.
    02-13-08 01:08 PM
    Any ideas if you can replace or fix the antenna? My 7290 just keeps cycling from no network to finding one all the time... If I turn it off when it has one... then it still has it when it comes back on... but after a few minutes it loses it...
    03-12-08 02:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD