Is there anyway to move from the browser to homepage to check a message in e-mail or BBM and back to the browser with out loosing the content that was already uploaded in the browser?

Not sure if that is clear but basically I want to "minimize" the browser and reopen it with out having to re-search for what I was looking at.

Thanks
    04-16-08 01:56 PM
    I understand what you are describing. I had a 7250 for three years before getting my 8830 and I never did figure out how to do it. Sri...
    04-16-08 03:32 PM
    figures LOL ok thanks - if anyone knows some Vulcan mind meld way of doing it feel free to PIN me.
    04-16-08 05:23 PM
    It is possible, I do it all the time. Hold the Alt button (1st column, bottom button) and click the end call button on the side. It pops up with a box enabling you to choose which program you want to switch to.
    05-17-08 04:30 PM
    Amazing. I had a 7250 and 7290 for years, and never figured that out. But I didn't have Crackberry back then. Good work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-08 04:08 PM
    I've had my 7250 for years and never figured that one out either. Another way to do it is to click the trackwheel and scroll down to hide. It will send you back to the main screen and you can go anywhere from there. To return, just go back to the browser icon and click back in
    06-17-08 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD