I am using an old 7250 and I have started having some problems. The battery will be full and then rapidly deplete till it is showing the red icon. Then it will jump up to two bars and down again. Eventually the battery gauge just jumps all around and I have no idea how much of a charge I really have left. Any ideas? I am running 4.1 OS.
    I have been reading other articles on this site and I thought I would go ahead and sign up. Looks like a great site and I look forward to being a member!
    12-11-08 06:49 AM
    I am using an old 7250 and I have started having some problems. The battery will be full and then rapidly deplete till it is showing the red icon. Then it will jump up to two bars and down again. Eventually the battery gauge just jumps all around and I have no idea how much of a charge I really have left. Any ideas? I am running 4.1 OS.
    I have been reading other articles on this site and I thought I would go ahead and sign up. Looks like a great site and I look forward to being a member!
    Welcome to Crackberry! We are always glad to get a new member even though I have not been here that long myself.^^

Altought I have not owned one myself, my best guess would be that you need a new battery for your BB. My old razor started to do the same thing, I called to get some help and was told that my battery was going. So I picked up a new one and had no more problems. I am not sure if the battery on the older BB is replaceable though, hope I helped! xD
    12-11-08 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD