Hello, I just found this ole berry...

Anyone know if there's a wey to unlock it? I got it on an IBM partnerworld event a few years ago. I never used it because it was locked then.. and still.

It is a t-mobile device. Its working, battery ok, its almost new.

Any ideas on how to unlock it? Are there any software updates?

Take a look at my berries, 6230 and my 8700g.
    03-02-08 11:38 PM
    If you have a Tmobile account, you can easily call them and have them unlock it for FREE. If you have a friend who's on Tmobile, you can ask your friend to get it unlock by having him/her call Tmobile if you don't have an account with them.

If none of the above, you might have to resort getting it unlocked by those who offer unlocking services -- not free though. MIght not be a good investment if you don't plan on using your dear old device
    03-02-08 11:43 PM
    Thnx chninesecatt,

Any volunteers with a T-mobile account wanna help me revive this old berry?

:P
    03-02-08 11:48 PM
    HAHA, you might need to ask a "friend" there Polberry. I don't think you can find strangers willing to do this since it basically ties up their account with your BlackBerry information. Seems you don't have one to ask this favor from, I'd suggest you just have to resort to getting it unlocked by those who offer unlocking services for a fee.

Good luck!
    03-02-08 11:53 PM
    Owwww ooops

didnt know that :P

Thnkx chc. for the info
    03-03-08 12:05 AM
    Are you planning on selling it or something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-08 01:45 AM
    well sure I can sell it if someone wants it, dunno if someone wants it though?

You want it?

Want want want hehe
    03-23-08 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD