Just had my letter about o2 increasing their prices mid contract. Kevin did touch on this in one of his blogs. Saying that in future the contract sticks until the end but that's only on new ones signed this year.
    Are we taking this lying down is anyone going to complain?
    Being a contracts manager I tend to be of the thinking that a contracts is a contract and binding for the duration. O2 states the reasoning behind it being rolling out 4g and generally improving their service which to be fair but isn't the customers problem once signed up.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 05:23 AM
    Just had my letter about o2 increasing their prices mid contract. Kevin did touch on this in one of his blogs. Saying that in future the contract sticks until the end but that's only on new ones signed this year.
    Are we taking this lying down is anyone going to complain?
    Being a contracts manager I tend to be of the thinking that a contracts is a contract and binding for the duration. O2 states the reasoning behind it being rolling out 4g and generally improving their service which to be fair but isn't the customers problem once signed up.

Posted via CB10
    i got this email yesterday and was so angry. moreso because i had read the article posted saying we could leave.. but only if uvw just taken a contract out after the rule is set... so now im stuck till december. they did the same thing with my line rental bill when i had broadband with them... just leave when u contract expires.. i think thatsd what im gonna do.. o2 have the nerve to do this twice to a loyal customer...
    01-28-14 05:48 AM
    The more people that hit @o2 on twitter the better I think. I have been with them since the cellnet days. This year I will be looking at changing provider. Also stuck in contract until December 2014.

Posted via CB10
    amjass12 likes this.
    01-28-14 06:02 AM
    The more people that hit @o2 on twitter the better I think. I have been with them since the cellnet days. This year I will be looking at changing provider. Also stuck in contract until December 2014.

Posted via CB10
    its actually a shame, cos i havent any other problems with o2. they are a good service provider... they shouldnt this to loyal customers.. especially mid contract.
    01-28-14 08:45 AM
    There are already a lot of people on twitter complaining when I looked. I always use o2 because the area where I live had the best reception, this might have changed in the last couple of years, worth looking into.

If o2 want to save money they could scale down the amount of freebies they always advertise and concentrate on their phone services.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 09:21 AM
    Is this for everyone? I haven't received any email. I took out my contract end of January when the Z10 launched in the UK

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 11:06 AM
    I think so mate, you sound like you got mine same time as me. I got my letter posted though so expect it coming.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 11:43 AM
    Is this for everyone? I haven't received any email. I took out my contract end of January when the Z10 launched in the UK

Posted via CB10
    Yep... I also took mine out when the z10 launched.. got an email yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 01:32 PM
    Yeah I've just got it. Wasn't a price increase the way people used to advice you is one of the only ways to cancel your contract without paying a charge? I know someone who did this a year or two ago.

I heard the new law just came into place about it but wasn't it always there?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 04:41 PM
    Hit up twitter, the more the better.
    01-28-14 04:47 PM
    I have moved to another network 02 is a disgrace and very expensive with poor customer service

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 03:03 AM