With the greatest of respect to CPW for stocking BlackBerry I fail to see the point. I've been in three this week all of which had a little side stall with BlackBerry on. Apart from the passport they won't do any BlackBerry on o2. On top of that they actually know nothing about the devices and will try and talk you out of it.

They might as well use the space for something else. One of the better stores had a z30 on display. My contract is up for renewal, o2 os badgering me to stay with them but they wouldn't let me get the 30. Seems like a strange set up to me.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 11:34 AM
    Amazon has sim free passport reduced right now. Even buying it on 'tick' over a contract term would only work out at 20 a month. O2 are very keen to sell sim only contracts.

Might be something worth considering.

BlackBerry Q5, UK 10.2.1.3442
    12-01-14 05:48 PM
    Yeah. Looks like in future I will be buying sim free, just seems pointless that cpw would even bother giving the blackberry any floor space if they are not going to even try and sell any. At the moment I don't know what o2's problem is with BlackBerry. I wouldn't even mind waiting on the device. I'm in no rush. Seems odd I'm in a phone shop, due an upgrade, o2 wants me to stay as a customer, the phone I want is on display and nobody seems to want to put the deal together.

Madness

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 03:02 PM
    Should just point out I was after the Z30 not the passport. CPW Will do the passport on o2 but it's not for me. I maybe get a second hand q at some point but I'm converted to all touch these days.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 03:05 PM
    My o2 contract is up soon, and due to the lack of BlackBerry in o2 these days, I will be holding on to my z10 for a while longer and going SIM only.
    Save up for the passport later next year.

? Z10
    12-07-14 06:58 AM
    If you want the passport you're in luck. CPW Will do you the Pp on o2 I'd you're willing to hold on while they get you one in. I was fancying the z30 and it's a no go.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 12:23 PM
    Yeah. Looks like in future I will be buying sim free, just seems pointless that cpw would even bother giving the blackberry any floor space if they are not going to even try and sell any. At the moment I don't know what o2's problem is with BlackBerry. I wouldn't even mind waiting on the device. I'm in no rush. Seems odd I'm in a phone shop, due an upgrade, o2 wants me to stay as a customer, the phone I want is on display and nobody seems to want to put the deal together.

Madness

Posted via CB10
    I got my passport from CPW, 60 quid up front and then 28 per month for unlimited texts and calls and 1Gb data. I could have had a variety of tariffs but this one worked out to be excellent value over 24months. I'm on O2

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    01-13-15 10:44 PM
    My o2 contract is up soon, and due to the lack of BlackBerry in o2 these days, I will be holding on to my z10 for a while longer and going SIM only.
    Save up for the passport later next year.

? Z10
    Or just get your new BlackBerry from CPW when you're due for an upgrade. That's what I did as O2 didnt stock it directly.

01-13-15 10:47 PM
    Looks like o2 are now again stocking BlackBerry. They have the classic available as an upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 05:28 PM
    Looks like o2 are now again stocking BlackBerry. They have the classic available as an upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    Excellent news indeed! I'd given up all hope.

01-15-15 04:15 AM
    Both my son and I own z10 each. His contract is up in April with o2. Today he rang CPW and enquired about the Passport. He will be upgraded to a passport which has to be ordered in and should arrive in two weeks. So I rang CPW five minutes later. Gave all appropriate details just like my son five minutes early did. CPW declined my request informing me that ' they could not fid my phone number'. I'm on o2 and under contract with them. My contract with o2 us up end of April. The girl on other in if phone informed me that I use be a customer of CPW. I informed her that five minutes earlier my son had rang made same application and has been awarded with a new passport phone and he ISN'T a CPW customer. So asked her what the difference was and she hung up on me.
    Can anyone enlighten me if they have had similar happen to them or have succeeded lie my son to obtain a new passport from them? Advice, suggestions gratefully received in advance

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 12:31 PM
    Update to my last post: my son paid a visit to a CPW shop in Belfast today. Told a member of staff there about his experience with ordering a phone online from their website and speaking to an online rep. To my son's surprise he was told by the staff member never order from their website because and I quote " they don't know what they are talking about and will tell you anything just to make a sale". The staff member then produced a dusty sealed box from the shop store and in front of my son opened it and allowed him to play with it. My son immediately fell in love with it. His new passport was set up. Nano sim card inserted as was a sd card. All his contacts transfered to new phone and off sin went a Happy camper. My son has made a written complaint to CPW hq about his online experience . He awaits a reply

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 12:33 PM