Sorry if this has been asked before as I'm sure it has...

I just wondered if someone could clarify what's included in the O2 BlackBerry Unlimited bolt on (10 per month)?

I'm extremely new to BB (having only got the Curve 8520 on Saturday) and am a bit wary of unwittingly running up a huge bill. I've downloaded the Facebook and Twitter apps, and often follow links to news websites etc from Twitter. I don't really use wi-fi much, as I've been using my new toy mainly on the train to work etc.

I've also heard that WAP isn't included in the bolt on am I likely to stumble upon many charges for it?

Thanks/sorry in advance!
    07-26-10 05:09 PM
    what is included in any browsing on your device as long as it goes through your BIS connection (which is pretty much any browser on the market (BB Browser, Bolt, Opera Mini etc) your bbm and your email push connection is what is include. Carriers call this BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) and it is what it is include for the price.
    07-26-10 10:24 PM
    well i just recently got an O2 pay as you sim where there is 300 texts and 500mb data. then i got another one saying that i dont have blackberry bolt on or tariff...? what does that mean? How can i get? is it free? is like an app? do i just have to type it in on my world? please HELP!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-27-13 02:02 AM
    You can register online and usually switch to blackberry Internet service for the exactly the same price.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 03:07 PM
    I don't really understand why we got to have a bolt on....i was paying 20 a month pay&go getting unlimited texts, 500 mins and 1gb browsing, now because I've switch phones to a BlackBerry I'm now paying 20.50 a month and getting unlimited texts, 300 mins and 500mb browsing, i get less but have to pay more

Sent from my Z10
    11-24-13 03:16 AM
    what are you talking about? you have a z10, you don't need any bold ons, bb10 does not need and use blackberry services, they are for the old devices.
    11-24-13 03:38 AM
    Then in that case I don't understand because I instantly git a text from o2 saying I need a bolt on, tried my tried browsing and BBM etc and nothing, I then phoned o2 and I've had to alter my tariff

Sent from my Z10
    11-24-13 01:03 PM
    Then in that case I don't understand because I instantly git a text from o2 saying I need a bolt on, tried my tried browsing and BBM etc and nothing, I then phoned o2 and I've had to alter my tariff

Sent from my Z10
    Phone them again and make it clear that you have a Z10. You don't need BIS. EVER. YOU DON'T NEED BlackBerry SERVICE AT ALL! I'm on O2 also, standard smartphone tariff.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD