Just wondering with the hassle some people stateside have with carriers pushing updates.
    I sent my passport back to Amazon twice because of the screen lift issue, they credited the money over to my Amazon account so I have to buy from them. I'm still currently in contract with o2 so now the Priv sim free has came down in price I was considering buying one using my credit and using my existing sim.
    Would prefer to buy from BlackBerry direct but my money is stuck with amazon. Anyone know if o2 push regular updates?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 01:49 PM
    I recently purchased the Blackberry Priv (through a Currys outlet website), but it came to me with the marshmallow version of android already installed and I'm currently using an O2 sim. So I can't comment on how quick they are with updates, but they are sending out their new phones on the new version of android!
    hope that helps
    08-31-16 03:42 PM
    Thanks, I'm assuming that it's just full OS updates that get pushed by the provider. What about the incremental security updates that come out more often, are these just downloaded from BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 04:31 PM