Does anyone know if we need to do anything special in order to make conference calls? I just tried to make one earlier but it was impossible. Some message came up saying it was impossible which begs the question do we need to tell O2 we want to make conference calls and will we get charged extra? I would have thought we get charged twice the minutes from our allowance.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 08:21 PM
    Does anyone know if we need to do anything special in order to make conference calls? I just tried to make one earlier but it was impossible. Some message came up saying it was impossible which begs the question do we need to tell O2 we want to make conference calls and will we get charged extra? I would have thought we get charged twice the minutes from our allowance.

Posted via CB10
    When you say a message came up do you mean an error message on the device or a message on the number called?

I'd call O2 on the charges questions.
    ruhban likes this.
    08-15-13 08:26 PM
    An error message telling me it's not possible to carry out the function.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 10:06 PM
    02 allows conference calling however you must set it up and have the admin pin which you give to all participants and everyone must pay for the call charges and doesn't come from your bundle

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 03:02 AM
    Set it up with O2 or on your phone? Also if both or all parties have unlimited minutes then no charge will occur at all?

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 06:13 AM
    That's not actually correct. O2 for all their amazing features has crap customer service and I'm one of their biggest fans.

There are 2 types of conference calling which they support. One is the pin method which is listed in previous posts. The other is the normal method where you just add calls to your phone and your the lead handset.

You need to insist that they can do it. They will keep telling you they can't. Then they will put you through to the o2 guru team. They will defiantly be able to turn it on.

If it helps tell them it comes preconfigured km business connections and they can do the same on consumer. I've got it actuated myself and it comes predicated on iPhone connections.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 09:19 PM
    That's not actually correct. O2 for all their amazing features has crap customer service and I'm one of their biggest fans.

There are 2 types of conference calling which they support. One is the pin method which is listed in previous posts. The other is the normal method where you just add calls to your phone and your the lead handset.

You need to insist that they can do it. They will keep telling you they can't. Then they will put you through to the o2 guru team. They will defiantly be able to turn it on.

If it helps tell them it comes preconfigured km business connections and they can do the same on consumer. I've got it actuated myself and it comes predicated on iPhone connections.

Posted via CB10
    I actually just activated it yesterday. I was talking to an online advisor about something than as I was about to close the chat I added, "also can you activate conference calls" they said yes I've just done it for you, it will be active in 24 hours. I tried it out later at night and it worked perfectly

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 09:59 AM