O2 will no longer be a carrier in ireland in the near future... 3 ireland took o2 over last year and last week said they would let 160 people go.

One of the things 02 always had BlackBerry phones not great selection by any means they have q10 and launched the z10 weeks before all carriers.... in ireland

On the other hand 3 ireland don't stock any BlackBerry phones and I have asked them before the staff tell me BlackBerry are gone or in big trouble..... we no that's not quite the truth.

I've had to purchase my z30 on amazon and most likely that's the only way in the future I will be able to purchase a BlackBerry phone what I am worried about is my carrier no longer stocks BlackBerry. Which leads me to wonder how I will get updates to my os now I do run leaks as they come out.....

Really need BlackBerry to push os updates in the feature anybody know is this likely to happen?

Posted via CB10
    McHendry likes this.
    09-03-14 02:05 PM
    Yeah, sucks.
    I tried using 25 and BBM didn't work well so ditched it and went back to Vodafone, which is the only real option now for us BlackBerry heads.
    I've asked Vodafone if they will carry the Passport at least, and they said there would be interest in the business sector so they will most likely have it.
    As for the OS updates... I really hope they announce something in that direction at the Passport launch.
    09-03-14 02:49 PM
    Wondering why this is in the Leaked and Beta forum?

Posted by a Proud NRA Supporter!
    09-03-14 03:35 PM
    Moved to O2...
    09-03-14 03:40 PM
    I think BBerry will continued to be offered to O2 Business customers in the future... Three really does not have business customers like o2 does.
    09-05-14 12:49 PM
    Alternatively don't upgrade direct from O2, Carphone Warehouse will definitely be selling Passport and Classic, so you should be able to get the device from them on an O2 contract unless Three withdraws O2 plans from independent mobile phone retailers.
    09-05-14 12:54 PM