So LG has picked up WebOS? Please put WebOS to rest, an OS based on a cloud is absolutely DUMB.. Please put WebOS to rest once and for all , If the US had no love for Symbian (which was wayyyy better) then there should be no love for WebOS. I just recently replaced my Bold 9900 and I am a proud owner of the Nokia 808 41mp running symbian (What a farewell to symbian with this Power House of a phone) Nokia did an excellent send off making a flagship device that will be TOP dog for many years to come with that camera. There is no competitor when u compare Nokias Carl Zeiss optics with others. I don't understand the Love for WebOS and the NO love for symbian. I have gone Backwards and Forwards all at once lol I was on the Damaged ship BlackBerry for many years then jumped to the sinking ship Symbian Nokia BUT my camera is where I moved forward as others don't compare, I still don't understand Mobile Nations showing love for a dead OS and not even mention the OLDEST OS to date which was symbian. If people spent 10 mins with a symbian device they would see the power of did. For example did you know the feature on the samsung where you flip the phone upside down to silent it when it's ringing, Nokia had this in 2007 that's 1 example, I don't know of any on WebOS. Please if Mobile Nations does not even know Symbian then why are you called Mobile Nation and Not Mobile America. WebOS is Dead along with Symbian SO let's talk about ALL or None. FYI my Nokia will be replaced with a Z10
    2-Shoes likes this.
    02-25-13 03:41 PM
    Currently, the US doesn't have the most love for BlackBerry. So since nooooobody uses BlackBerry and some people say that others are waaaayyyyy better I guess we should put that to rest too? BlackBerry should just stop trying I guess.

Cmon. You don't know there is absolutely no hope for WebOS. I have never used it, but that doesn't mean I have a closed mind nor am I hypocritical like that ran was. I have never used Symbian either. And you don't seem to appreciate it when people bash Symbian, so don't bash WebOS since I'm sure there are people who have the same connection to WebOS that you do to Symbian.
    rjkolo likes this.
    02-25-13 03:51 PM
    Ummmmmm since when was it based on the cloud???
    02-25-13 04:10 PM
    Ummm...have you ever used WebOS?
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    02-25-13 04:13 PM
    What a dumb post
    02-25-13 04:29 PM
    pretty sure theyre going to use it to power their appliances which would be a smart move, hp uses it for printers, lg can use it for smart fridges or somethin lol
    my point being....webos will no longer be used as a mobile operating system, theres no point in comparing it to symbian as it will be powering a different class of devices.
    BergerKing and ajst222 like this.
    02-25-13 05:12 PM
    pretty sure theyre going to use it to power their appliances which would be a smart move, hp uses it for printers, lg can use it for smart fridges or somethin lol
    my point being....webos will no longer be used as a mobile operating system, theres no point in comparing it to symbian as it will be powering a different class of devices.
    Yeah that would be smart. Use it on their tvs to compete. Well just have to see how it plays out
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-25-13 07:00 PM
    I have used WebOS, I was actually a Brand Advocate for the palm preeminent. I was testing it 3 weeks before it was released, I am very aware of how WebOS works. What I ment by cloud based is When u have no service the phone can't even tell you the time. Very similar to a Cloud
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-25-13 09:53 PM
    What a dumb post
    What's even more dumb is u actually commented on it
    erodenero likes this.
    02-25-13 09:54 PM

That's the first impression of the post that many will have. It hurts the eyes to try and read a post that seems to have no break.

I wish LG good luck with WebOS, it doesn't seem to have gained much traction so far. That doesn't mean it is bad, it just means it hasn't brought much success to any owner yet. Let's see if they break that track record.
    02-25-13 10:26 PM
    Awesome! I'm glad it got a home. I loved WebOS!
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-25-13 10:30 PM