01-16-20 10:05 PM
    I guess you pasted the wrong link?
    01-16-20 10:08 PM
    01-16-20 10:23 PM
    Apologies
    01-16-20 10:24 PM
    Titan has just moved from kickstarter to web sales.... same phone, just new way to buy it.
    01-17-20 07:02 AM
    Titan has just moved from kickstarter to web sales.... same phone, just new way to buy it.
    Maybe I should just end my torment on the Passport and get a Titan and change my name to The_Titan
    01-17-20 07:12 AM
    Maybe I should just end my torment on the Passport and get a Titan and change my name to The_Titan
    I'm starting to gain interest in this too.

But maybe you were making a joke?
    01-17-20 07:27 AM
    Might need to create a new account lol but yeah if you must have a PP clone, the Titan is the only one we'll ever get.

I highly doubt UniHertz would make a second iteration of that phone, but if they did take a shot at another PKB device, my guess is it will be a Classic/9900 clone type of device.
    I'd cross out the possibility of a slider because they seem to only want to make IP rated devices.
    bb9900user2018 likes this.
    01-17-20 07:32 AM
    Might need to create a new account lol but yeah if you must have a PP clone, the Titan is the only one we'll ever get.

I highly doubt UniHertz would make a second iteration of that phone, but if they did take a shot at another PKB device, my guess is it will be a Classic/9900 clone type of device.
    I'd cross out the possibility of a slider because they seem to only want to make IP rated devices.
    "Unihertz Titan has raised over $700,000 on Kickstarter. That’s seven-times its initial goal"
    Never say never
    01-20-20 07:29 AM
    Any more information on this new device?
    01-27-20 07:55 AM
    "Unihertz Titan has raised over $700,000 on Kickstarter. That’s seven-times its initial goal"
    Never say never
    Here's to hoping their next device is a Classic-style compact device that weighs no more than ~200g !

They seem to know how to cram stuff in tiny casings, since their first two projects were the Atom and Jelly.
    brookie229 likes this.
    01-27-20 08:16 AM
    Never say never
    You have to fill in a number on kickstarter. Honestly, you can't take a pee for less than $100k.

For comparison, the Atom and Jelly EACH raised $1.3 million.
    01-27-20 08:28 AM
    For comparison, the Atom and Jelly EACH raised $1.3 million.
    But that doesn't mean those sold well beyond the initial kickstarter backers.
    01-27-20 09:01 AM
    But that doesn't mean those sold well beyond the initial kickstarter backers.
    It does mean Titan is doing worse though
    01-27-20 09:11 AM
    Looks like their next device is going to be bigger version of the atom...some sites are reporting a 4 inch screen and the shadowy image on their Facebook page shows a rugged phone much like the atom.

More info on Kickstarter from the 25th Feb i think
    01-27-20 10:47 AM
    Looks like their next device is going to be bigger version of the atom...some sites are reporting a 4 inch screen and the shadowy image on their Facebook page shows a rugged phone much like the atom.

More info on Kickstarter from the 25th Feb i think
    Ugh, sucks that there's no QWERTY to be seen
    01-28-20 05:59 AM
    There is a qwerty it's called the Titan, why would they release another so soon?
    Ugh, sucks that there's no QWERTY to be seen
    01-28-20 06:02 AM
    There is a qwerty it's called the Titan, why would they release another so soon?
    Maybe because of unexpected success? Just a crazy thought.
    And don't forget that producing another could take many months to a year so why not?

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    01-28-20 06:23 AM
    Every manufacturer makes slabs all the time, yet they're not stopping to make them just because they recently made em
    01-28-20 06:26 AM

I would back this in a heartbeat
    the_boon and bb9900user2018 like this.
    01-28-20 06:32 AM
    Hi dear. Yeh, i think about that too ! Actually i still missing my Passport ! but since 2018 i start to use KEyONE, because Android, WhatsApp and so on doesnt work with Passport. And i can't get or find any ANSWER or News about NEW BLACK BERRY PHONE's
    - Why this Guy's from TCL dont listen to the old BlackBerry USERS like we are. So, if i do not hear NEWS about BB, i think i will buy the TITAN from Unihertz ! it will hurt me a lot, but what can i do.. The Passprt was after BOLD my new MobilePhone LOVE !
    - if someone from BlackBerry read this, please giveeeeeeeeee me a ANSWER. Thank You Guys
    nevilleadaniels likes this.
    01-28-20 07:16 AM
    Hi dear. Yeh, i think about that too ! Actually i still missing my Passport ! but since 2018 i start to use KEyONE, because Android, WhatsApp and so on doesnt work with Passport. And i can't get or find any ANSWER or News about NEW BLACK BERRY PHONE's
    - Why this Guy's from TCL dont listen to the old BlackBerry USERS like we are. So, if i do not hear NEWS about BB, i think i will buy the TITAN from Unihertz ! it will hurt me a lot, but what can i do.. The Passprt was after BOLD my new MobilePhone LOVE !
    - if someone from BlackBerry read this, please giveeeeeeeeee me a ANSWER. Thank You Guys
    The answer is - no new devices from BBMo.

I'd ride out the KEY² as long as you can, and then see what may be on the market then. The Titan is no BlackBerry. Not even close.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    01-28-20 07:39 AM
    Maybe because of unexpected success? Just a crazy thought.
    And don't forget that producing another could take many months to a year so why not?

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    Sales for the Titan just hit the 200 mark today.
    01-28-20 07:41 AM
    Technically, you can still get a Key2 if you want to upgrade from KEYone now
    01-28-20 07:56 AM
    Sales for the Titan just hit the 200 mark today.
    Need to spend more on the device marketing. How can people buy something they don’t know about?
    01-28-20 07:59 AM
95 123 ...