I've heard rumors from folks that two versions of iPhone 6 will come out with larger and bigger screens and Those are full touch smartphones.

They also said that the two iPhone 6 devices should be compared with Android Samsung Galaxy 4 or 5.

It will also be a thread of BlackBerry Z30.

I'm curious but is this true?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 10:45 AM
    Hugh!?!

CB10 via Verizon Z10. 10.2.1.1925
    01-24-14 10:46 AM
    Hi! And welcome aboard!

I haven't heard anything about that here on CB. Perhaps there might be more info on iMore, CB's sister site, which deals with Apple products.

Might want to take a look?

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-24-14 10:47 AM
    I haven't heard any rumors (then too I really haven't paid attention lately), but I wouldn't be surprised. Simple speculation based on their previous release being a new phone and a rebranded previous generation phone as a budget device, it's pretty likely they'll do it again. Probably an iPhone 6 (new design next gen device) and an iPhone 6c (or whatever letter they choose to use) being a rebranded iPhone 5s with minor tweaks.
    01-24-14 10:57 AM
    Hi! And welcome aboard!

I haven't heard anything about that here on CB. Perhaps there might be more info on iMore, CB's sister site, which deals with Apple products.

Might want to take a look?

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    Well I asked a buddy of mine who had talked about two versions of iPhone 6. We live here in Europe - the Netherlands.

So he said to me that the dutch media had published an article in the website called www.nu.nl/tech and from there he read about an article about two coming up versions of the newest iPhones. Those smartphones will call " iPhone 6 ".

That's why I'm curious about and was wondering too. Only he never saw what iPhone 6 will be look like.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 10:59 AM
    I haven't heard any rumors (then too I really haven't paid attention lately), but I wouldn't be surprised. Simple speculation based on their previous release being a new phone and a rebranded previous generation phone as a budget device, it's pretty likely they'll do it again. Probably an iPhone 6 (new design next gen device) and an iPhone 6c (or whatever letter they choose to use) being a rebranded iPhone 5s with minor tweaks.
    Yeah I guess so. I don't know for real.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 11:01 AM
    Yea i read somethings on flipboard the other day.

One 4.5 and another 5+ inches... but we will have to wait and see.

It also said they are scrapping the plastic body

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 11:45 AM
    Yea i read somethings on flipboard the other day.

One 4.5 and another 5+ inches... but we will have to wait and see.

It also said they are scrapping the plastic body

Posted via CB10
    Exactly, they also said that iPhone 5s and 5c had less sales to consumers and were poor. That's why Apple's coming with iPhone 6 probably.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 01:13 PM
    It's about time apple did this

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 04:02 PM
    Forsure apple is coming with a bigger screen iphone 6 this year. They have to cause everyone else already has even BlackBerry with their 5' inch z30. There's a bigger market for big screen phones 4.8 inch +. It's rumored they ll come out with two, a 4.5 to 4.8' inch one and the other 5 to 5.2'inch one. No doubt when it comes it ll definitely be designed well and will attract a lot of isheeps to upgrade
    01-24-14 06:19 PM
    I'm all for larger, but not larger AND bigger. That's just asking for trouble!
    01-24-14 06:24 PM
    It's about time apple did this

Posted via CB10
    What, pump out the same device over and over and over and over again? I'm pretty sure that they're already doing that
    01-24-14 06:38 PM
    What, pump out the same device over and over and over and over again? I'm pretty sure that they're already doing that
    No, a larger phone.... you will notice that when blackberry release their new phone, that the os will be the same... new device, same os. I am saying, about time apple released a brand new device that's actually different.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 04:51 AM
    No, a larger phone.... you will notice that when blackberry release their new phone, that the os will be the same... new device, same os. I am saying, about time apple released a brand new device that's actually different.

Posted via CB10
    I know... I was just being facetious
    01-26-14 12:56 AM