In case nobody post

BlackBerry Z30 beats out iPhone, Moto X and Lumia 1020 as best phone to blog with at CES! APPY Geek via @Appy_Geek
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    01-11-14 08:45 PM
    Posted quite a few times.
    01-11-14 08:48 PM
    Still great to here ever time....
    theRock1975 likes this.
    01-13-14 10:36 AM
    Z30 rules baby
    01-14-14 03:13 PM
    Under reported victory

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-14-14 03:13 PM
    I'm on TMOBLE but Man been to Verizon twice in the last 5 days! I have the Z10! But The Z30 is a Beast! TMOBLE please get the Z30! I need that phone ASAP!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 04:42 PM
    I'm on TMOBLE but Man been to Verizon twice in the last 5 days! I have the Z10! But The Z30 is a Beast! TMOBLE please get the Z30! I need that phone ASAP!

Posted via CB10
    I don't think T-Mobile will get the z30 and I honestly believe they are going to drop the brand all together based on what I have seen in the last few months. They no longer carry Blackberry in their stores, they only show the older curve on their website and to order a BB10 product you now have to go through special channels to get one and they don't even explain that on the website.

This is the stuff Mr Chen better look at fixing ASAP. You can't blame the carriers for this one, no one is going to carry inventory that doesn't sell and you can't expect them to. What are the marketing folks up there in Waterloo doing to rebuild the brand here? So far as I see it, NOTHING.
    01-17-14 07:57 AM
    I don't think T-Mobile will get the z30 and I honestly believe they are going to drop the brand all together based on what I have seen in the last few months. They no longer carry Blackberry in their stores, they only show the older curve on their website and to order a BB10 product you now have to go through special channels to get one and they don't even explain that on the website.

This is the stuff Mr Chen better look at fixing ASAP. You can't blame the carriers for this one, no one is going to carry inventory that doesn't sell and you can't expect them to. What are the marketing folks up there in Waterloo doing to rebuild the brand here? So far as I see it, NOTHING.
    You should drop t-mobile. If enough people leave, they'll carry it.. Rogers in Canada, initially was not going to carry it but as a result of incredible outrage, they are now carrying it.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 08:55 AM
    You should drop t-mobile. If enough people leave, they'll carry it.. Rogers in Canada, initially was not going to carry it but as a result of incredible outrage, they are now carrying it.

Posted via CB10
    I shouldn't have to quit my carrier to get the support I paid for when I paid full retail for my z10?

Blackberrys marketing team should be getting with the carriers here to reassure them they are going to support them for the long haul?

Sent using the CB app
    01-18-14 05:35 AM
    If you are a proud Z30 user gimme me a HELL YEAH!!
    01-18-14 05:40 AM
    Sadly a year left in my Z10 contact so no Z30 for me.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 09:24 AM

They are the first and only carrier in the YS offering BES Cloud services. I don't think they would have gotten into thus if they were going to abandon the brand. My guess is that we won't see Z30, or any BB10 updates on any carrier in the US until 10.2.1 is ready. It's really not worth the carriers effort to sell the phones until this OS is out and BlackBerry puts an effort into the US market.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 09:25 AM