09-24-13 12:56 PM
85 123 ...
tools
    Just a general thread to vent some frustrations at recent developments,

How do you feel, are you leaving orb supporting the company??

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 02:46 PM
    No. My Z10 works fine

Send from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio and BlackBerry OS 10.2.0.1725
    09-22-13 02:47 PM
    Neither. If they succeed, great. If they fail it will not materially impact my life in the least. It's a corporation, not a person I care about.
    Besides, nothing has been settled yet and while I personally have reservations as to BlackBerry's climb back to relevance I am more than prepared to wait and see.
    09-22-13 02:55 PM
    Still with BlackBerry because it's my bb.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 02:55 PM
    Im upset with the upper management, but im also thankful that Bb10 came to market, and the work the software people are doing in regards to updating BB10. I have no problem rocking my Z10 and supporting them, as long as they support me the consumer.

I feel like there is a lot of negativity in the forums being pushed by a select few. We all know Blackberry is going threw a tough time, but these people feel it necessary to mock, bully, and disrespect members on this site.

I also am disappointed in the fact Crackberry has allowed these trollesque people to remain here....crapping on fans, and the fact there wasnt due diligence done on Mr. Simundson and his forum funded device before they trotted him out on official CB podcasts.

Its a tough time to be a fan of Both Blackberry, and Crackberry(forums).....but hey im loyal an im here posting and will continue to be. Z10 still in my hands!

I cant imagine using anything else, and I cant imagine coming to any other site to get my Blackberry info. There are some really good people here in the community.

Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 02:56 PM
    I'm not mad or upset at Blackberry and I'm sticking with them as long as they exist and I'm hoping that's a very long time. I couldn't be happier with my Z10.
    09-22-13 03:11 PM
    Neither. If they succeed, great. If they fail it will not materially impact my life in the least. It's a corporation, not a person I care about.
    Besides, nothing has been settled yet and while I personally have reservations as to BlackBerry's climb back to relevance I am more than prepared to wait and see.
    You know I was going to write a few things down, however it wouldn't have been worded as well as you've put it.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 03:46 PM
    I'm not upset or mad at them because they are a company who I bought something from. They do not owe me anything, I chose them, they aren't forcing themselves upon me. If they fail, so be it, if they succeed and keep making great products, I will continue to support them.
    rleo25, mkmilan, Rowan M and 1 others like this.
    09-22-13 04:02 PM
    I'm upset. If I knew this was gonna happen I never would have got the z10 for myself AND my wife. Want to sell them and move on to android ASAP.

Posted via CB10
    rleo25 likes this.
    09-22-13 04:03 PM
    I'm upset. If I knew this was gonna happen I never would have got the z10 for myself AND my wife. Want to sell them and move on to android ASAP.

Posted via CB10
    It's sad that a lot of this will happen the local Kijiji adds are already flooded with $250 z10 phones and $300 q10 phones barely used..

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:05 PM
    Upset for what!? BlackBerry did not do anything to me. It will be okay. I keep saying that because it is true. There is no way some people on CrackBerry should be this emotional.
    kidplanet likes this.
    09-22-13 04:05 PM
    Not at all. I feel sorry for the employees. I don't have any anger towards any, including the top management. Maybe they could have done better, maybe not. But I'm not angry with them about it. There is a possibility that much past 2010 or thereabouts they couldn't have done much of anything to prevent this. We will never know, but I think it is possibly the case.
    Rowan M likes this.
    09-22-13 04:29 PM
    Mad/Upset? NO, not at all.
    Disappointed? A little, but only with the situation.
    I still love my Z and BlackBerry in general.

#BB10Believe
    #IChooseBlackBerry10
    09-22-13 04:33 PM
    I'll admit I'm upset!

Pretty sure my Z10 isn't going to see much in the future...

OS Updates
    New Major Apps
    App Updates

Think by the 1 year mark, my Z10 will see no more improvements.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 05:05 PM
    $33K mad!!!!!

Posted via my AWESOME Z10 on CB10
    09-22-13 05:07 PM
    I'm not mad but it's sad to see that management has given up and is obviously driving the price of the company down.

It's just sad really. I like BlackBerry and believe they are capable of so much more.

Sent from my HTC One running PlayBook 3.0
    09-22-13 05:12 PM
    Not at all..... I am just a Blackberry user... And a Lenovo's.... And Toshiba's, Sony's.... And Panasonic's ...... Just an electronics consumer since the 70s.... And all the devices coming from such companies and others have contributed to make my life at home and at work easier, amusing and more productive.... Yes... There have been faulty products... Not ideal ones... Sometimes not performing as I would like.... But I won't blamed the organizations behind them... There are lot of people.... Thousands, working day by day to bring this decent products to our homes and offices.... Not to blame the errors as to decree a Company's death... This is arrogant and senseless.... keep moving Blackberry.... Keep growing... And making money and satisfied shareholders and costumers arround the world....
    09-22-13 05:32 PM
    I wouldn't say mad/upset, but disappointed throughout the years
    09-22-13 05:36 PM
    Blackberry did it to themselves they didn't go forward like other smartphones,
    Last edited by mike22; 09-22-13 at 06:12 PM.
    09-22-13 05:37 PM
    Yes, I am pissed at former/present management. The former we're very talented guys for sure, then they blew it. I am pissed because many good people paid the price. The present folks had a shot, I believe they didn't work hard enough to save it. Now, the real pressure is on, I am confident this team doesn't have it. More people will pay the price, ultimately most jobs will be gone. I just think a talented, aggressive, ambitious, creative team wold have pulled it off. Maybe I'm wrong.....
    09-22-13 05:47 PM
    I'm upset for the employees who are going to have to find a new means of feeding their families because of TH and his cronies' breathtaking ineptitude. Just really a first class collection of incredibly stupid people, those guys.

Do I think I could have done better? I can honestly answer that question with an unqualified YES. Just as I think most anyone who posts here regularly could have done better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    09-22-13 05:47 PM
    Blackberry did it to themselves they didn't go forward like other smartphones,

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    Says the guy with the phone that still doesnt have HD or NFC or expandable storage, or adaquate screen size......

Blackberry didnt evolve fast enough back in 2011, and it doesnt matter how many dollars Apple spends to get those ludicrously positive reviews....the consumer will move to android in the end. the business model of seperating hardware maker and software maker is superior, and results in the faster evolution of technology than companies like apple, and blackberry can keep up with.

Great Marketing and media protectionism only lasts so long. Just ask the american auto industry...

Posted via CB10
    igor10000 likes this.
    09-22-13 05:49 PM
    I'll admit I'm upset!

Pretty sure my Z10 isn't going to see much in the future...

OS Updates
    New Major Apps
    App Updates

Think by the 1 year mark, my Z10 will see no more improvements.

Posted via CB10
    That seems pretty grim. They just released a 9900 OS update the other day, you know, and that's a 2 year old handset.
    bbmtna and igor10000 like this.
    09-22-13 05:52 PM
    Im more pissed off at Wallstreet, the media, and the sheep that think that blackberry 10 sucks. Ignorance is bliss and I see it all over the country when people even mention blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    rleo25 likes this.
    09-22-13 05:58 PM
    That seems pretty grim. They just released a 9900 OS update the other day, you know, and that's a 2 year old handset.
    Yes, but they are in a far worse position now than they were when the 9900 came out.
    09-22-13 05:58 PM
85 123 ...