I usually don't do the on-line fundraiser as news, but apparently there are some rumors floating around about YORICAP.

Yoritex offers innovative products that combine cutting-edge technology and convenience for patients and healthcare providers. Our evolutionary all-in-one device Yoricap has been developed to increase the convenience and effectiveness of remote patient management and monitoring.
    Yoricap - All-in-one medical monitor for BB10-focdpaaxpx2tjg1ecupp.jpg

YORICAP on Indiegogo

The rumor is that BlackBerry will provide some extra security for this device when it gets to market. But, I think supporting this company should be based on that they chose BlackBerry as their initial device to connect to. You will notice on the Indiegogo site that it is for BlackBerry 10 and select Android devices at some future time. No mention of iOS. I personally wish that there were more companies doing BlackBerry first applications.

Anyway, if you are interested in helping with their campaign, please do. It will be interesting just to see what happens with them in the next month or so.
    06-22-15 01:15 PM
    thanks for the heads up
    06-23-15 06:55 AM
    Looks like the medical fields are favoring BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 11:19 AM
    Looks like the medical fields are favoring BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry is favoring the medical field right now.
    They know where the money is at and that's why they are pushing into that sector. They say they are also pushing into Legal, Finance and Entertainment, but they aren't doing as much with IoT.
    06-23-15 01:35 PM