ummm no we don't. Don't even mention igrann

Sent from my GT-I8750 using Tapatalk

Windows Phone to get Instagram Today...-img_00000404.png

Anyone running 10.2.1 can simply download it from an appstore

Sent from my Z30
    HUNTZODIAC likes this.
    11-20-13 06:18 PM
    Hey native instagram app "iGrann" is definitely better than anything IG themselves can make (Obviously my opinion) there's also BlackGram

Native Vine app "Whine" is also set to release possibly before this month ends.

A native snapchat is in the works

native starbucks app is in blackberry world also."Make"

idk...what other big name apps is missing?
    Definitely love seeing the 3rd party developers creating native apps for these types of applications. Loving it, and I understand we can side load apps...or directly install with 10.2.1 now!! but I still feel there is a need to be able to say (as blackberry) "we have instagram, vine, snapchat!!!" that would be a much bigger hit and bigger selling feature than saying.."we have an unofficial 3rd party app of ______"

Again, I use IGrann and LOVE IT! absolutely a great app and can't wait for Whine and other apps! but My point is more about BB10 as an ecosystem and a selling features to have the "name" or "brand" of instagram
    11-20-13 06:19 PM
    Mmmm all cost money but official apps doesn't ??

That the defferince why should we pay money for native apps while we should get official for free

Posted via CB10
    Amm...no

Whine is free, iGrann free, snappy free, make free

Only blackgram is paid.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 06:25 PM
    Definitely love seeing the 3rd party developers creating native apps for these types of applications. Loving it, and I understand we can side load apps...or directly install with 10.2.1 now!! but I still feel there is a need to be able to say (as blackberry) "we have instagram, vine, snapchat!!!" that would be a much bigger hit and bigger selling feature than saying.."we have an unofficial 3rd party app of ______"

Again, I use IGrann and LOVE IT! absolutely a great app and can't wait for Whine and other apps! but My point is more about BB10 as an ecosystem and a selling features to have the "name" or "brand" of instagram
    In all honesty to me.

If a third party does it better that "official" then I'm sticking with it.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 06:27 PM
    They are even getting Waze and Mint.com is coming soon
    We've had Waze since almost the beginning...

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.1.1055
    11-20-13 06:38 PM
    In all honesty to me.

Posted via CB10

have to agree, I'm heading back to 6Tag for my IG app of choice but figured I'd download and show support for official

Sent from my Red Nokia Lumia 920
    11-20-13 06:39 PM
    Mmmm all cost money but official apps doesn't ??

That the defferince why should we pay money for native apps while we should get official for free

Posted via CB10
    Ugh misinformation again all 3 are going to be completely free...

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.1.1055
    11-20-13 06:41 PM
    dude. relax. it's a good thing about BBM exposing to other platforms :-)
    exactly so now people will have a second thought of buying bb now as Nokia is trying to sustain their 3rd spot by getting big apps in their ecosystem including BBM.. im a bb user and its so sad seeing other os enjoying their momentum to got big names in the market while bb is already left behind..
    11-20-13 06:53 PM
    This isn't surprising. As WP8's user base is growing they're starting to get most of the big name apps
    11-20-13 07:03 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000404.png 
Views:	431 
Size:	471.8 KB 
ID:	222798

Anyone running 10.2.1 can simply download it from an appstore

Sent from my Z30
    As much as I LOVE the ability to do that I'd much rather they be native like the other 3 platforms. Nice wallpaper btw
    KoreyTM likes this.
    11-20-13 07:05 PM
    exactly so now people will have a second thought of buying bb now as Nokia is trying to sustain their 3rd spot by getting big apps in their ecosystem including BBM.. im a bb user and its so sad seeing other os enjoying their momentum to got big names in the market while bb is already left behind..
    maybe we'll see BB make WP devices or Androids while focusing on BB phones. seems like a good outcome to me
    11-20-13 08:02 PM
    We've had Waze since almost the beginning...

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.1.1055
    well that is an android port. so that means it gonna be a faster release. while the WP version is fully native
    Etios likes this.
    11-20-13 08:02 PM
    I use whatsapp a lot on my BB10. Why to hate a messaging company? Just because BBM was late to join the party?

You will never see Whatsapp on BB10 strickly because of BBM and the resulting competitive situation. Can you imagine Whatsapps' response to BBM going cross platform had they become a major app provider to Blackberry ?
    11-20-13 08:10 PM
    not again..
    11-20-13 08:44 PM
    Feels bad man.
    11-20-13 09:10 PM
    Who cares? Really! Who cares?
    gfondeur likes this.
    11-20-13 10:25 PM

a lot of people do actually. WP has got of the most,popular apps on both IOS and Android. It is an achievement. But it also shows that BB doesn't have the support to get these apps

Sent from my GT-I8750 using Tapatalk
    Etios and WanShark69 like this.
    11-20-13 10:29 PM
    In all honesty to me.

Posted via CB10
    Yes absolutely! If third party does it better than official then it is perfect! I love blaq twitter app!

My point and my idea is mainly based on the OS as a whole...the "official" app for instagram is what will sell phones, not a third party version...same goes for any official app...even if the third party version is better.

But I do love me some good third party action!

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 10:34 PM
    I love how in threads about apps that BB10 does not have people feel compelled to post screen shots of a side loaded android app.
    11-20-13 11:06 PM
    I love how in threads about apps that BB10 does not have people feel compelled to post screen shots of a side loaded android app.
    Is it the vampire or just the phone?
    11-21-13 02:44 AM
    98% of people care.... the other 2% buy BlackBerry devices (most likely by the next World marketshare results it will be unmeasurable). Half of that 2% don't care, and the other half got caught up in the hype of a new platform and believed thing were going to be different.

You don't have to care about any one app or even all apps, to understand that this is ONE of the problems that BlackBerry faces with adoption by consumers.
    11-21-13 07:19 AM
    People, app availablility for certain platforms is not simply a coding issue. It's probable that the larger apps, like Instragram, want the OS provider to sign non-compete agreements, preventing the OS provider from developing or even accepting similar apps on their devices or in the their web stores. With Blackberry's history at providing a solution and not just a device, puts them at odds with some developers. You will never see Whatsapp on BB10 strickly because of BBM and the resulting competitive situation. Can you imagine Whatsapps' response to BBM going cross platform had they become a major app provider to Blackberry ?

Unfortunatively, Blackerry has got itself into a situation were unless they sell their soul (and limit future opportunities) major app suppliers will be reluctant to build native BB10 apps unless they get to completely "own" the market segment they play in.
    As popular as instagram may be i seriously doubt that they have the muscle to insist on a non compete clause.

Posted from a phone....
    11-21-13 07:29 AM
    In responsee To bold until hybrid comes

Even better when they create a whole thread about flipboard being ported to BlackBerry 10 you go to appworld and find it doesn't exist. Eventually they fess up to ut being a sideload lol!

Posted from a phone....
    11-21-13 07:31 AM
    Hey native instagram app "iGrann" is definitely better than anything IG themselves can make (Obviously my opinion) there's also BlackGram

Native Vine app "Whine" is also set to release possibly before this month ends.

A native snapchat is in the works

native starbucks app is in blackberry world also."Make"

idk...what other big name apps is missing?
    Yes because when people go to an app store on a phone today they want to download a bunch of third party workarounds instead of the official apps from the service and/or content provider that they can get on the other platforms. Doesn't matter if those apps are better or not, they are not the apps name. Well at least BlackBerry can get customers with price given the inferior app situation, oh wait!

Windows Phone new they couldn't compete on content so they went on price, and it worked and now they are getting content. BlackBerry was dillusional and thought the name BlackBerry would sell phones at a high price with no content, and they didn't sell phones and they still don't have apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 07:43 AM
    Instagram is mostly for art, marketing and news photography. If you aren't an artist or a photographer, instagram really isn't for you. I love it.
    11-21-13 07:47 AM
113 12345