07-08-14 02:03 AM
83 1234
tools
    He has it, but only 10 people have the info. That pretty much sums up how secure they really believe it is.

Sent via CB10 app
    12-11-13 08:53 PM
    nice

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 09:13 PM
    Nice thought OP. Aside from cheering here on CB, it won't register with the American public.

Americans don't care what phone the President uses.

If fact, it might just further cement the idea that Blackberry are for dinosaurs in suits.
    We don't necessarily have to do a PR stunt in suits. Heard of guerrilla advertising?
    12-12-13 01:53 AM
    The real reason Obama can't swap his BlackBerry for an iPhone | Mobile Technology - InfoWorld

A bit negative on BlackBerry but some good parts:
    "In addition to the security mechanisms in BlackBerry OS itself for managing, auditing, and securing data, apps, and device hardware such as cameras, a BlackBerry has several layers of hardware security in its components. This allows it to have hardware-based sigatures that can't be spoofed as well as hardware-level encryption,"
    12-12-13 10:53 AM
    They're already getting ripped apart for that selfie, just read a headline today " No Seflie Respect For Mandela" now BlackBerry is associated with that.

Posted via CB10
    I blame the Danes for that one!

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 10:05 AM
    So.. you think that the US government is going to hold a press conference just because Obama got a new cell phone?

And why would people then start buying BlackBerrys... I just don't think this would help much at all. it definitely wouldn't hurt! But I don't think it'll have as big of an affect on BlackBerry sales as you're making it out to.

Posted via CB10
    milo53 likes this.
    12-14-13 12:25 AM
    I blame the Danes for that one!

Posted via CB10
    Now now, it takes two to tango, or in that case, three lol

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 05:03 AM
    This is ridiculous.
    12-14-13 04:09 PM
    I think the Porsche phone should be given.

Posted via CB10
    Yes!!! That is perfect for the president. It even says "top notch security" just by the looks of it.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 11:06 PM
    I absolutely agree with OP. JC should offer BlackBerry devices. I'm sure this will help BlackBerry in boosting their sales as Mr.Obama is widely accepted and loved by Americans. I just hope BlackBerry succeeds

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 11:39 AM
    So.. you think that the US government is going to hold a press conference just because Obama got a new cell phone?

And why would people then start buying BlackBerrys... I just don't think this would help much at all. it definitely wouldn't hurt! But I don't think it'll have as big of an affect on BlackBerry sales as you're making it out to.

Posted via CB10
    It wouldn't have an effect at all. I don't know anyone that looks to the president for cell advice. He wore mom jeans to the all star game (in St. Louis), not to mention he throws like my niece. Lol
    12-15-13 06:48 PM
    Send Obama a Porsche design! Or a z30.

Posted via CB10
    Porsche did a great with the z10.

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    12-15-13 06:52 PM
    It wouldn't have an effect at all. I don't know anyone that looks to the president for cell advice. He wore mom jeans to the all star game (in St. Louis), not to mention he throws like my niece. Lol
    It's all about perception. Not like: "OMG Obama has a BlackBerry, I have to get one, he's so dreamy!"

More like, "wow, the president has a BlackBerry? You mean that company isn't dead? They still make phones?"

He doesn't even need to accept it, and I certainly don't expect the white house to hold a press conference. Maybe if it was 2011 and he was accepting campaign funds, they could "convince" him to hold one. It's all about showing the public that BlackBerry is still relevant.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:59 PM

More like, "wow, the president has a BlackBerry? You mean that company isn't dead? They still make phones?"

Posted via CB10
    Gotcha!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    12-15-13 08:07 PM
    The White House should extend all security tests to every device on the market to prove that they have done everything possible to secure communications of President Obama.

At the end they'll choose a BlackBerry as Germany's President Merkel did...

03-21-14 02:25 PM
    Well so far the status quo is supreme above all:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obama-...224244851.html
    05-13-14 05:22 AM
    You must admit I looked much better than Obama while throwing out the pitch in Baltimore even if the lights went out before I threw it.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 09:33 AM
    it doesn't just work like that, you can just send someone with he highest class security a phone. If he wanted one he would have got one already, governments have endless pits of month (at least they spend like it).

Sure you can go over and show obama how to use the phone. He said he has been close with governments on adjusting to their needs (BlackBerry's John Chen: Bloomberg West (03/06): Video - Bloomberg not sure if this is the right video but I think it is) just like we heard about the health sciences/hospitals.
    05-13-14 09:55 AM
    Well it appears that CNN Has read our minds and made a video about the "presidential BlackBerry":

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 02:49 PM
    Well it appears that CNN Has read our minds and made a video about the "presidential BlackBerry":

Posted via CB10
    Pretty uninformative video.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    05-29-14 07:54 PM
    NSA already vetted all the phones and happened to pick a BlackBerry. They didn't start out with one. And it is completely stripped down and NSA-afied. I doubt Obama could even accept it. But, I like the gesture!

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 07:57 PM
    NSA already vetted all the phones and happened to pick a BlackBerry. They didn't start out with one. And it is completely stripped down and NSA-afied. I doubt Obama could even accept it. But, I like the gesture!

Posted via CB10
    Hey if the President could use a new Q10/Z10/Z30, courtesy of NSA, then why not?
    05-29-14 11:59 PM
    Hey if the President could use a new Q10/Z10/Z30, courtesy of NSA, then why not?
    I'm all for it!

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 12:12 AM
    It's custom rebuilt by the NSA.
    05-30-14 12:19 AM
    It's custom rebuilt by the NSA.
    But it's still a BB. He just needs to upgrade to the Classic, when it becomes available.
    05-30-14 12:36 AM
83 1234