Faberge Organics!!!!

I think....

Sent from whichever BBM carrying device I happen to grab, via Tapatalk
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    10-25-13 11:11 AM
    Faberge Organics!!!!

I think....

You might be right. it was an air freshener, I think.

"... and so on, and so on..."

ETA: Thanks Oniberry... SHAMPOO!
    10-25-13 11:14 AM
    OMG did you see the related videos? One of Farrah Fawcett selling shaving foam called Great Balls of Comfort!!!!!

I kid you not!!!!! Look at the videos!!!!

Sorry for the detour folks

10-25-13 11:23 AM
    Yep... sounds like Triangle folks LOL.

But seriously, if you've witnessed ANY major roll-out, you'll notice negative comments following on Twitter. I'd be more concerned if there was a dearth of tweets.
    Half of those are obviously Duke fans. The other half must be Wal-Mart TarHeel fans.

/puts on flame suit
    Tre Lawrence and gfondeur like this.
    10-25-13 11:37 AM
    Half of those are obviously Duke fans. The other half must be Wal-Mart TarHeel fans.

/puts on flame suit
    How dare you? Clearly Duke fans!!!
    10-25-13 11:44 AM
    I was just in Durham last weekend....
    10-25-13 12:17 PM
    This is great news. I will be able to use BBM when I am able to procure an iPhone5s. I would really like a top-of-the-line BB with a non touchscreen, state-of-the-art trackpad, and a super fast browser with beautiful design (hardware/form factor).

The Q10 is an ugly Blackberry. The navigation is also horrible. This is my opinion. I am entitled to my opinion. I am a BB user. If BB's management would have listened to their customers years ago--well, their sales would have probably exceeded Apple.

They did not listen. As a consequence, the corporate sounds that you hear is a company that is near death.

BB needs to manufacture two phones lines henchforth:

(1.). Non touchscreen with keyboard, trackpad, and state-of-the-art browser, phone, etc.

(2.) touchscreen that will take on Apple.

This is free and unsolicited advice. If BB fails to adhere to this advice, the company will not be able to make a comeback of any kind.

As for my detractors and naysayers who would not know the difference between an oracle and a grapefruit, here is what I have to say to you: you can either act like true believers or force BB to listen and, thus, survive.
    10-25-13 01:06 PM
    Non-touchscreen/Trackpad? What is this? 1999?

What's that quote about unsolicited advice?
    10-25-13 01:10 PM
    It's on Canada trends.
    Why isnt BBM trending?-img_00000806.png

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    10-25-13 05:34 PM
    I've been following BBM on twitter for the last few days and the mood has gone from hostile to resigned.

It now is at the point of mass capitulation with people offering various reasons/excuses as to why they gave in. But by and large twitter is now becoming a place to post your BBM pin rather than rant on. Here's a screen cap from 5 minutes ago:

Why isnt BBM trending?-bbmnow.jpg
    H_O_Boomaye likes this.
    10-25-13 06:10 PM
    This is great news. I will be able to use BBM when I am able to procure an iPhone5s. I would really like a top-of-the-line BB with a non touchscreen, state-of-the-art trackpad, and a super fast browser with beautiful design (hardware/form factor).

The Q10 is an ugly Blackberry. The navigation is also horrible. This is my opinion. I am entitled to my opinion. I am a BB user. If BB's management would have listened to their customers years ago--well, their sales would have probably exceeded Apple.

They did not listen. As a consequence, the corporate sounds that you hear is a company that is near death.

BB needs to manufacture two phones lines henchforth:

(1.). Non touchscreen with keyboard, trackpad, and state-of-the-art browser, phone, etc.

(2.) touchscreen that will take on Apple.

This is free and unsolicited advice. If BB fails to adhere to this advice, the company will not be able to make a comeback of any kind.

As for my detractors and naysayers who would not know the difference between an oracle and a grapefruit, here is what I have to say to you: you can either act like true believers or force BB to listen and, thus, survive.
    Thanks for your opinion. They made mistakes, but quit being an arm chair quarter back. Just my opinion. Do what you want with it.

Straight from the Z10 in my hands.
    10-25-13 06:19 PM
    OMG did you see the related videos? One of Farrah Fawcett selling shaving foam called Great Balls of Comfort!!!!!

I kid you not!!!!! Look at the videos!!!!

Sorry for the detour folks

Thanks for mentioning Farrah! Made my Birthday :-)
    We Miss You Farrah.

Sent via the awesome Zed10 BABY!
    10-25-13 10:49 PM
    Thought I'd add to the convo. I used my 'Feather Duster' app to see how popular BBM & BlackBerry were today. I used a few keywords. Now u obviously can't infer too much from the data, but I took more positive from it than negative.
    Attachment 214128
    Attachment 214130
    Attachment 214131

Posted via CB10
    What App is that? I remember seeing videos of it in action, but forget where
    10-26-13 06:16 AM
    Ya there's a lot of dumb ppl out there. I've had friends say the same thing only to post their pin on fb after. Spineless lol.
    haha I was out for dinner with my team two days ago and I said I would set up a BBM group for us. One responded "I'm not downloading that s***." Posted up the group QR code and got a invite from him the next day LOL.
    gfondeur likes this.
    10-26-13 06:37 AM
    Who cares if its trending or not. We're at +20 mil downloads right now.
    if those 20 million people wanted BBM,they should buy a bb10 phone.
    10-26-13 03:52 PM
    What App is that? I remember seeing videos of it in action, but forget where
    NM figured out why I can't find it....it's not compatible with my Q10

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 05:58 AM
    Give me a break you nouveau-smart-phone punks.

RLMFAO! Priceless.
    10-27-13 07:23 AM
    Feather Duster.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 08:48 AM
    if those 20 million people wanted BBM,they should buy a bb10 phone.
    How has that been working? It hasn't that's why, and many more reasons, the company is talking about buy outs and selling.
    10-27-13 09:06 AM
44 12