09-28-13 07:34 PM
    It is kind of interesting to see that in Vancouver, most Blackberry users are on ancient handsets such as Torches and Curves with trackballs. I guess Blackberries are made too well and last too long!
    09-28-13 07:36 PM
    I know many people who now will switch to Q10 or Q5, because now there is a instagram client.
    09-28-13 07:38 PM
    I wish Blackberry used a Nano SIM because if they did, I would have a Z10 or Z30.
    09-28-13 07:49 PM
    Really? Well hot dog!

Just kidding I just find it funny that that is what got them to switch.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 07:49 PM
    I know many people who now will switch to Q10 or Q5, because now there is a instagram client.
    Well thank God for the Q5. BlackBerry 's savior

Posted via iPhone 5s
    09-28-13 07:50 PM
    There is definitely a market for candybar qwerty smartphones. The problem is the price at which they were and still are being sold today.

I mean was it really that difficult for them to come to terms with the fact that BB 10 doesn't have a selling point? Android has specs, Apple has apps, what does Blackberry have? I refuse to believe that a company of 10k+ employees (at the time) ignored this and went ahead with their own agenda. Something definitely smells fishy here.

I also feel for the employees that have and will get laid off. I'm no CEO but I can't help and think that this entire fiasco could have been avoided with better communication and openness.
    milo53 likes this.
    09-28-13 10:07 PM
    I think that, if BlackBerry were doing better on the whole, a somewhat substantial physical keyboard niche could develop. Trouble is, even those who might like the idea of physical keyboards could easily be put off by many other factors in BlackBerry's current situation. Many people may not have even given a physical keyboard a try either - you have to remember that the consumer smartphone boom only really started with a full-touch device, the iPhone.
    09-28-13 10:14 PM
    There is definitely a market for candybar qwerty smartphones. The problem is the price at which they were and still are being sold today.

I mean was it really that difficult for them to come to terms with the fact that BB 10 doesn't have a selling point? Android has specs, Apple has apps, what does Blackberry have? I refuse to believe that a company of 10k+ employees (at the time) ignored this and went ahead with their own agenda. Something definitely smells fishy here.

I also feel for the employees that have and will get laid off. I'm no CEO but I can't help and think that this entire fiasco could have been avoided with better communication and openness.
    Dude, read the 3rd last crackberry news thing. It has a massive explanation from employers.

BlackBerry Bold 9900; Q10; Z10
    09-29-13 01:30 AM