How do you the Home button with that keyboard covering it?

Posted via CB10
    Best question of this whole thread! Since the home button is so necessary on an iPhone, what do you do when you want to use it - take off the keyboard?? Then put it on to type?
    12-06-13 11:02 PM
    Best question of this whole thread! Since the home button is so necessary on an iPhone, what do you do when you want to use it - take off the keyboard?? Then put it on to type?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...3/#post9631632
    12-06-13 11:10 PM
    Could be...
    12-06-13 11:18 PM
    How bout the home button and fingerprint ID haha
    12-06-13 11:20 PM
    There's a home button on the keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:20 AM
    This is a insult to apple and steve jobs lol, this is good for blackberry. If teenagers and isheep start putting q10 keyboards on the iphone it makes the iphone style/design compromised.

Hahahahaha.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 05:28 PM
    A blog should be written, Apple copying BlackBerry.... keyboard. lol

Z30 user from Philippines
    Apple has nothing to do with this keyboard.

You might want to actually read the information provided in the link. This is a third party.

I'm pretty sure Apple made their stance clear on physical keyboards when one of the first iPhones came out.
    12-07-13 05:39 PM

Last time I checked Ryan Seacrest is not affiliated with Apple.
    avt123 likes this.
    12-07-13 05:55 PM
    Last time I checked Ryan Seacrest is not affiliated with Apple.
    It will still look bad for apple if any of its sheep puts a q10 keyboard on top of their slab, shows the iphone touch screen keyboard isn't good enough.

Posted via CB10
    bradu1 likes this.
    12-07-13 07:33 PM
    It will still look bad for apple if any of its sheep puts a q10 keyboard on top of their slab, shows the iphone touch screen keyboard isn't good enough.

Posted via CB10
    I suspect Apple doesn't care if people wrap their devices in hula skirts if people are buying them.

In fact, if this is successful, I'd go as far as saying it speaks highly to fact that people enjoy other aspects of Apple's ecosystem that they are willing to drop an extra hundred on an accessory, rather than go to the preeminent physical keyboard platform.
    bbq10l likes this.
    12-07-13 07:40 PM
    It will be interesting to see how many iPhone users actually buy and use this keyboard case. I'd think if one is so into a physical keyboard then he would just use a Q10. You can argue that it may be because of the iOS that they like; however, the GUI experience will be compromised once you cover half of the screen with a keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 07:44 PM
    I suspect Apple doesn't care if people wrap their devices in hula skirts if people are buying them.

In fact, if this is successful, I'd go as far as saying it speaks highly to fact that people enjoy other aspects of Apple's ecosystem that they are willing to drop an extra hundred on an accessory, rather than go to the preeminent physical keyboard platform.
    Whether or not they care is irellevant, it looks bad that people are willing to toss a competitors keyboard (a physical replica at that) ontop of what they (apple) claim is a superior product/typing UI and experience (iphone).

Lulz

Posted via CB10
    bradu1 likes this.
    12-07-13 07:54 PM
    99 dollars is expensive though .
    12-07-13 07:59 PM
    How do you the Home button with that keyboard covering it?

Posted via CB10
    Hammer

Posted from my Z30 via the CB app
    therapyreject174 likes this.
    12-07-13 08:19 PM
    Whether or not they care is irellevant, it looks bad that people are willing to toss a competitors keyboard (a physical replica at that) ontop of what they (apple) claim is a superior product/typing UI and experience (iphone).

Lulz

Posted via CB10
    Respectfully, I think you are projecting just a tad. Most iPhone users I know (a limited amount, yes) think this accessory is useless; I doubt that this piece will change the way most people use their devices. And even if it does, assuming Apple still moves devices, it's a win for Apple; in that case, they would have AGAIN basically leveraged a third party piece to keep their customers happy.

Thus I do not see how this item is indicative of consumer dissatisfaction with the iOS typing experience. It's a limited niche of people that will use this, and it is more of an indication that people will make concessions and absorb opportunity costs to use a platform they enjoy.

We ALL do that. It's the same reason some folks mess around with loose apks to improve the BB10 experience, while celebrating a "better Android than, uh, Android"
    12-07-13 10:15 PM
    There have been slide-out bluetooth keyboard cases for iPhones for years and nobody cared. Only reason this is getting traction is because ryan crestwood is somewhat famous.
    12-07-13 10:51 PM

Lulz

Posted via CB10
    After reading this post, I realized CrackBerry should had the option to downvote posts in addition to the thanks/like options.
    avt123 and bbq10l like this.
    12-07-13 10:53 PM

Lulz

Posted via CB10
    1. People already know that there is a QWERTY fanbase. Tossing a QWERTY keyboard onto an iPhone isn't a surprise or slap to anyone.
    2. If anything it helps Apple by opening their phone to yet another audience.

The statements above are not opinions but fact. Now for my opinions:

1. Despite the fact it's appealing to the QWERTY fanbase, I don't think it's going to really change anything. The keyboard works on BlackBerrys because of their form factor. Slap a keyboard onto the bottom of an iPhone and you got yourself an awkward and unbalanced typing experience.
    2. Sure some will buy it, but in the end it's just an accessory made by a 3rd party manufacturer and as an accessory it's limited to what an external accessory can do.
    12-08-13 12:48 AM
    ummmm...so now they want a keyboard?
    12-08-13 09:27 AM
    After reading this post, I realized CrackBerry should had the option to downvote posts in addition to the thanks/like options.
    Or you could just you know state what it Is you dislike/post about the post. Otherwise I'd down vote yours too just for the heck of it!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 12:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    Or it shows that they prefer the iPhone over every other device out there and are willing to put an add on on it that makes it better for them because they like nothing else.

Or it's just, you know, personal preference?
    12-08-13 05:25 PM

Actually Apple didn't make it. It was a person who uses an Apple product who made it. He copied BlackBerry, not Apple.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 06:10 PM
    Or it shows that they prefer the iPhone over every other device out there and are willing to put an add on on it that makes it better for them because they like nothing else.

Or it's just, you know, personal preference?
    No it shows that they are sheep and sheep only, by putting a q10 keyboard on a iphone you have to have determined that something about the iphone keyboard sucks. Even with determining this instead of trying a q10 they toss it's replica keyboard on their iphone.

Only sheep would do that, blind ones at that.

I wouldn't put a keyboard on a virtual keyboard phone if I determined the virtual keyboard phone wasn't up to par. I would go buy a q10 (which I own).

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 08:03 PM
    No it shows that they are sheep and sheep only, by putting a q10 keyboard on a iphone you have to have determined that something about the iphone keyboard sucks. Even with determining this instead of trying a q10 they toss it's replica keyboard on their iphone.

Only sheep would do that, blind ones at that.

I wouldn't put a keyboard on a virtual keyboard phone if I determined the virtual keyboard phone wasn't up to par. I would go buy a q10 (which I own).

Posted via CB10
    So sheep go out and buy things that make their experience better?

Wow.

Stop trying to bash users.

They don't want to go out and buy a Q10 because they want to stay with iOS. They want to stay with the ecosystem. They don't want a BlackBerry. They don't want an Android device. They want to continue to use the device they want to.

Is this that hard to see? Are you really crying about a keyboard add on? Why didn't you cry years ago when this came out?

Oh I know why, because this keyboard resembles the BB keyboard style so you must take offense and call other people names for sticking with what they like, and not with what YOU would do.
    techvisor likes this.
    12-09-13 09:28 AM
    So sheep go out and buy things that make their experience better?

Wow.

Stop trying to bash users.

They don't want to go out and buy a Q10 because they want to stay with iOS. They want to stay with the ecosystem. They don't want a BlackBerry. They don't want an Android device. They want to continue to use the device they want to.

Is this that hard to see? Are you really crying about a keyboard add on? Why didn't you cry years ago when this came out?

Oh I know why, because this keyboard resembles the BB keyboard style so you must take offense and call other people names for sticking with what they like, and not with what YOU would do.
    No sheep refuse to use product based on their needs (i.e a physical keyboard phone) instead they modify their iphone into something it's not designed to be. Only sheep do that, using things that don't meet their needs and pretending that their touch screen keyboard is sufficient when clearly if they have to toss a q10 keyboard on its not.

Go cry.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 09:40 AM
101 12345