12-05-13 08:17 PM
808 ... 45678 ...
tools

And in other news, Apple just announced the new iPhone will be coming out in lavender. As a result, stock prices just doubled.
    That has to be a joke... right?
    05-05-12 12:33 PM
    And in other news, Apple just announced the new iPhone will be coming out in lavender. As a result, stock prices just doubled.
    Well then, other companies should do the same. In RIM's case, OS 7 devices in lavender should be a lot easier than finishing BB10.
    05-05-12 12:49 PM
    If the incompetent Hiens would stop making immature comments like "let's rock and roll this" then maybe developers would take BB more seriously and the stock price would rise. Replace Hiens, he is part of the same faction that destroyed BB.
    Back to your trolling ways I see. Do us all a favor and stay out forever, please.
    05-05-12 01:11 PM
    Ok. I really need to find $1000 to invest in RIM stock. Loved the positives that came out of BBWorld2012 and I believe RIM is poised for a turnaround.

Gotta go make some money!
    05-05-12 01:48 PM
    First off, the "unveiling" of BB10. There was nothing new there.
    I stopped reading your post after this. You must have been attending a different conference outside of Florida.
    jkomo001 likes this.
    05-07-12 11:34 AM
    Ok. I really need to find $1000 to invest in RIM stock. Loved the positives that came out of BBWorld2012 and I believe RIM is poised for a turnaround.

Guys who "need to find $1000" are not where I'm going for investment advice.
    05-08-12 12:14 AM
    You know what? Android got *released* among a sea of blackberrys, iphones and other platforms too. Android has gone super-nova, so can RIM...IF (big enough IF?) RIM can create a ker-banger phone. Have that kid Justin Beeber, Beebles, Bippytop whatever his name is, carry one around and that stock will jump from 12 bucks to 588 like Android in NO time! RIM just needs to get stupid fresh ideas that will make the American stocks soar. RIM has just recently begun to think dumb. Keep thinking dumb....you'll get it. Amazing how the market reacts to dumb.
    05-08-12 12:56 AM

Ya but don't do it because of the positives. Do it because the price look right!

How Much Is Research In Motion Really Worth? - Seeking Alpha
    05-08-12 05:51 AM
    Stock just jumped upwards 3% thanks to the new CMO and COO.

It's settling down, but it's still early in the day.
    05-08-12 10:01 AM
    Guys who "need to find $1000" are not where I'm going for investment advice.
    LOL, exactly

J
    05-08-12 10:10 AM
    There was a spike when then market opened, but it trended back down towards even at pretty much the same pace.

No long investors at all? Or did the same number of people just sell on the minor gain?

The ticker shows a steady gain for half an hour, then a steady decline for half an hour... it actually looks pretty artificial, but the stock should close with a solid gain today, unless someone is manipulating a large volume of shares to keep the value down.
    05-08-12 10:36 AM
    It's starting to look like a underdamped response to a step change.

Weird.
    05-08-12 11:35 AM
    The stock is soo oversold that any uptick represents a major move.
    05-08-12 12:54 PM
    A little confused by the stock ticker google is using...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the stock opened at 11.65 and is currently at 11.82, it's up 17 cents, not 7 and the stock is up more than double the displayed 0.60%

I'm know very little about the stock market in general, but that struck me as odd.

Anyone care to enlighten me?
    05-08-12 02:28 PM
    Is that line measuring previous close or open? Yahoo! shows previous close at 11.82, open at 11.72 (which is approximately where that green line is). In either case the stock is up more than 7c
    Last edited by Sith_Apprentice; 05-08-12 at 02:32 PM.
    05-08-12 02:30 PM
    Previous close is what that is measured against. It opened down is what it appears.
    Strange, I'd heard it was up in pre-market trading this morning.

I wonder if any automated trading systems out there have been weighted to trade to keep RIM low.
    05-08-12 02:33 PM
    A little confused by the stock ticker google is using...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the stock opened at 11.65 and is currently at 11.82, it's up 17 cents, not 7 and the stock is up more than double the displayed 0.60%

I'm know very little about the stock market in general, but that struck me as odd.

Anyone care to enlighten me?
    The 7 cents (now 5 cents) is relative to yesterday's close, not this morning's open.
    05-08-12 02:43 PM
    Once the stock is in the $10 range it will start ticking up. The question is, will it keep its head above water before the next terrible earnings call prior to BB10? If not, that call could knock RIMM out of the game. If they can keep things above $11 or $12 then the dip after the earnings call will be a signal to buy. At about $10 a pop, it'd be like grabbing a few lottery tickets. Take a chance and enjoy the entertainment of possibly holding some winning tickets.
    05-08-12 02:49 PM
    No one is loosing as much money on RIM as they are on AAPL these days. What's happening to RIMM stock is understandable. The real question is what's going on with AAPL shares.
    05-08-12 02:53 PM
    analyst are too far up apple A hole

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using CrackBerry forums application
    05-08-12 05:06 PM
    analyst are too far up apple A hole

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using CrackBerry forums application
    Slight correction there. The analyst are too far up RIM's A hole. That is why when it comes to reporting RIM can never see daylight .
    05-08-12 07:50 PM
    RIM was up on both markets today.. tomorrow the stock will drop. Its geting easier to predict now.
    05-08-12 09:18 PM
    While RIM has been taking a beating in aftermarket trading, the stock has actually gained for the last two days during market hours.
    05-09-12 04:46 PM
    The stock is soo oversold that any uptick represents a major move.
    Firstly, I don't own any RIM shares but I think the stock will trade down or range bound between $13 to $10 until next earnings release on June 28th. Look at this chart and take away the ticker RIMM, this stock chart is the poster child of a broken stock:

Gallery View - StockCharts.com - Free Charts

Any uptick such as in the pre-market this morning faces selling pressure until the weak hands that bought at $25,$20,$18, and $15 are shaken out of the stock. Just my two cents worth.
    05-09-12 08:19 PM
    Firstly, I don't own any RIM shares but I think the stock will trade down or range bound between $13 to $10 until next earnings release on June 28th. Look at this chart and take away the ticker RIMM, this stock chart is the poster child of a broken stock:

Gallery View - StockCharts.com - Free Charts

Any uptick such as in the pre-market this morning faces selling pressure until the weak hands that bought at $25,$20,$18, and $15 are shaken out of the stock. Just my two cents worth.
    Man, that is one scarey chart. Thank god I don't own RIMM shares.
    05-09-12 08:31 PM
808 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD