I occasionally look at job postings for BlackBerry. They seem to be looking for hardware, QNX, and more jobs related to whatever Evergreen is. For the marketing job, they are talking about marketing this new addition to their line of security. Perhaps we will know more at CES?

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 04:03 PM
    I don't know but from the name I guess it's something related to environmentally friendly phone parts

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 05:03 PM
    Or a plan for Blackberry to weather it's downturn. Evergreen trees are trees that do not lose their leaves during the winter.
    01-02-16 05:13 PM
    A Barbara Streisand song?

*C5303
    01-02-16 05:46 PM
    01-03-16 03:36 PM
    Evergreen Information Technology Services (Evergreen ITS) worked with AtHoc, a division of BlackBerry, and the USDA to deploy the Ag-AWaIRS system to the FSA.*"The safety of USDA personnel, its facilities and continuity of operation are mission critical," said Terrance Martin, President of Evergreen ITS.*"This solution effectively addresses those objectives for the enterprise by providing unified, secure communications across all agencies in times of crisis."

"We are honored by the trust Evergreen ITS and USDA have shown by selecting the AtHoc solution," said Dubhe Beinhorn, Vice President of AtHoc's Homeland Security and Government Group. "We look forward to working with them to continue to expand and build an innovative and game-changing enterprise crisis communication network."

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...d0+MKW20151221

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 02:52 AM
    Evergreen Information Technology Services (Evergreen ITS) worked with AtHoc, a division of BlackBerry, and the USDA to deploy the Ag-AWaIRS system to the FSA.*"The safety of USDA personnel, its facilities and continuity of operation are mission critical," said Terrance Martin, President of Evergreen ITS.*"This solution effectively addresses those objectives for the enterprise by providing unified, secure communications across all agencies in times of crisis."

"We are honored by the trust Evergreen ITS and USDA have shown by selecting the AtHoc solution," said Dubhe Beinhorn, Vice President of AtHoc's Homeland Security and Government Group. "We look forward to working with them to continue to expand and build an innovative and game-changing enterprise crisis communication network."

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...d0+MKW20151221

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 12:36 AM
    Sorry about the previous quote without me stating anything. Was going to talk about Evergreen contracts and contract templates as an FYI but then I thought " why?" lol

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 12:40 AM