Wallstcheatsheet.com compiled a list of the 9 most popular messaging apps and BBM did not even make it on the list.
    Here Are the 9 Most Popular Messaging Apps in the World
    Does BBM even stand a chance? If yes How long do you think it will take?

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 10:21 AM
    No surprise there considering Wall Street's history of hostility to BlackBerry.
    06-01-14 11:23 AM
    wow not even a mention. pathetic!
    06-01-14 12:04 PM
    It says that if you take issue with the information in the article you can contact the writers.

To contact the reporter on this story: staff.writers@wallstcheatsheet.com
    To contact the editor responsible for this story: editors@wallstcheatsheet.com
    If you do choose to contact the writers, you can let them know that BBM has more monthly active users than Tango (no. 7), more google play reviews than Nimbuzz, Snapchat and Kik and BBM transmits more messages per day than Kakao Talk or Snapchat and probably many others.

Monthly active users, number of google play reviews and number of messages transmitted everyday are all metrics the authors use to size these 9 IM apps. BBM has 85mm MAUs, 1.4mm google play reviews and transmits 10B messages per day.

I'm sure this is just internet ignorance versus malicious intent.
    06-01-14 06:38 PM
    If it went by active subscribers, they?d make the list. You go by sign ups, and they don't break 9.

Couldn't they make a 10 list with BBM 10?

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 07:24 PM
    Doesn't surprise me in the least. Around here I know no one that uses BBM. Or even a BlackBerry for that matter.

Using a BlackBerry Z10! The "UnDroid"!
    06-01-14 07:45 PM
    I'm seeing more and more people using BBM around me. Having said that, if BlackBerry can get some of the people who downloaded then deleted it back onto BBM, then we'd be rolling.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 07:55 PM
    No surprise there considering Wall Street's history of hostility to BlackBerry.
    Here we go again. The conspiracy against BlackBerry is alive and well.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    06-04-14 05:20 PM
    Wallstcheatsheet.com compiled a list of the 9 most popular messaging apps and BBM did not even make it on the list.
    Here Are the 9 Most Popular Messaging Apps in the World
    Does BBM even stand a chance? If yes How long do you think it will take?

Posted via CB10
    I live BBM. I think it is the best instant messaging service by far.

That being said the number of people I know who use it is crazy low. Other than a couple of friends I don't know anyone that uses it. I ran into a friend at a course the other day. She told me that she had it on her iPhone but said she deleted it because nobody else she new had it. I hear that a lot.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    06-04-14 05:27 PM