10-28-13 06:41 AM
38 12
tools
    Your points are totally destroyed by the fact that Nokia Phones running WP8 routinely score highly in customer satisfaction polls, second only to the iPhones.
    I think its a brand loyalty to Nokia vs the OS. If the OS was that good, then the other vendors that had made handsets for them would have been selling well too. Microsoft buying Nokia's handset division was good for Nokia, but I don't think it will work out well for Microsoft.
    10-23-13 08:54 AM
    Flip board is coming also once 10.2 is available in every device. Z30 has flip board already. And we have two native Instagram client on the work. I hope they will be available for download before end of October. Vine client is on the work too.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 10:04 AM
    Microsoft killed your puppy?
    Your points are totally destroyed by the fact that Nokia Phones running WP8 routinely score highly in customer satisfaction polls, second only to the iPhones.

There are many missing gaps in WP8 (ameliorated now with the recent update), it's not as feature rich as android...but it's still a decent OS.
    If you dont understand something just ask, you don't have to embarrass yourself publicly with completely irrelevant crapshoot replies like this, just to get an explanation...

Sent from my C6833 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-23-13 01:07 PM
    If you dont understand something just ask, you don't have to embarrass yourself publicly with completely irrelevant crapshoot replies like this, just to get an explanation...

Sent from my C6833 using CB Forums mobile app
    Erm... You see that wiggly symbol in my post? That's called a 'question mark'. So yes, I did not understand your rabid hate towards MS, and I ASKED if MS killed your puppy

I'd say your long rant is what is completely irrelevant... And it seems this lame rejoinder is a tacit admission of my statement that Nokia Phones running WP score pretty high on the customer satisfaction front.

But tell us how you really feel

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    lipper2000 and Etios like this.
    10-26-13 05:37 AM
    Erm... You see that wiggly symbol in my post? That's called a 'question mark'. So yes, I did not understand your rabid hate towards MS, and I ASKED if MS killed your puppy

I'd say your long rant is what is completely irrelevant... And it seems this lame rejoinder is a tacit admission of my statement that Nokia Phones running WP score pretty high on the customer satisfaction front.

I agree I don't get this dude. I understand that he doesn't like MSFT but damn he's such a drama queen.

Also Blackberry's flagship phone the Z30 is similar to Nokia's mid range lumia 1320 in specs

Both have large screens
    Both have massive batteries
    Both have a decent amount of storage
    Both have dual core processors
    Both have decent cameras (BBs probably better but can't doubt Nokia's camera at all they're usually good)

The most weird thing is that BBs prices their flagship $700 USD with the specs of the Nokia Lumia 1520. The 1320 which is $350 USD but has a better battery and more apps and exclusive apps. Doesn't cone close to the Lumia Blackberry needs to think about their pricing more and make a Z30 mini (which is likely the Z10) at launch

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Etios, rnhld and Poirots Progeny like this.
    10-26-13 05:48 AM
    I agree I don't get this dude. I understand that he doesn't like MSFT but damn he's such a drama queen.

Also Blackberry's flagship phone the Z30 is similar to Nokia's mid range lumia 1320 in specs

Both have large screens
    Both have decent cameras (BBs probably better but can't doubt Nokia's camera at all they're usually good)

The most weird thing is that BBs prices their flagship $700 USD with the specs of the Nokia Lumia 1320. The 1320 which is $350 USD but has a better battery and more apps and exclusive apps. Doesn't cone close to the Lumia 1520. Blackberry needs to think about their pricing more and make a Z30 mini (which is likely the Z10) at launch not drop it so much a few months later

10-26-13 05:50 AM

why bother replying to idiots like this?
    10-27-13 10:15 PM
    I'm curious to see if Microsoft can sustain the unimaginable expenses they must be dishing to get these apps. I'm impressed, wP8 has far more push behind it than previous msft OSes.

BlackBerry can't match the cash, but I like how they have offered to make their own apps for businesses like Netflix. Although they were rejected, if BlackBerry builds a stellar team of Developers that gains momentum in the "let us build your app for you" field... could be interesting.

Posted by Z10
    10-27-13 10:57 PM

Repeating the same stupid-childish personal attack while showcasing the same inability to understand what I was talking about does not get you too far...

...so for the last time: what is it that you cannot grasp in my assessment about MSFT? What is it that's too complex to penetrate your (apparently thick) skull, that makes you keep repeating the same dull, idiotic and pretty much irrelevant inane crap about some "customer satisfaction score" (sic!) of Nokia phones?

Seriously, at least give it a valiant effort, show us that you are not as stupid as your posts make you sound...
    Last edited by szlevi; 10-28-13 at 01:22 AM.
    10-28-13 12:13 AM

Both have large screens

The most weird thing is that BBs prices their flagship $700 USD with the specs of the Nokia Lumia 1520. The 1320 which is $350 USD but has a better battery and more apps and exclusive apps. Doesn't cone close to the Lumia Blackberry needs to think about their pricing more and make a Z30 mini (which is likely the Z10) at launch

why bother replying to idiots like this?
    Priceless, absolutely priceless.
    This topic more and more sounds like some stupid meetup place for all the two-bit loudmouthed frat boys who were left to form their own ('we-don't-get-it) group after being excluded from everywhere else... are you people for real?
    You cannot be this slow, seriously.
    10-28-13 12:20 AM
    I'm curious to see if Microsoft can sustain the unimaginable expenses they must be dishing to get these apps. I'm impressed, wP8 has far more push behind it than previous msft OSes.

BlackBerry can't match the cash, but I like how they have offered to make their own apps for businesses like Netflix. Although they were rejected, if BlackBerry builds a stellar team of Developers that gains momentum in the "let us build your app for you" field... could be interesting.

Posted by Z10
    Microsoft can definitely sustain the expenses to encourage app development, nobody asks billions for Apps, maybe few millions or app development and support costs, Even Blackberry could have invested their lying cash at the launch of BB10, the very same cash which is burning at an extreme pace due to lack of apps and ecosystem.
    black.rhino likes this.
    10-28-13 12:59 AM
    Microsoft can definitely sustain the expenses to encourage app development, nobody asks billions for Apps, maybe few millions or app development and support costs, Even Blackberry could have invested their lying cash at the launch of BB10, the very same cash which is burning at an extreme pace due to lack of apps and ecosystem.
    Not for long though, the utterly clueless Ballmerian super troupe is counting the days when their worthless bald chief clown will be out and someone new gets to clearing out the rot, starting from the head... VP Belfiore, this master-of-nothing/destroyer-of-everything will be in the first wave to go, I bet. And it will be good riddance, I must say.
    10-28-13 01:21 AM
    Pointless fighting gets the thread closed with infractions handed out to the main combatants.
    [warn]Discuss the products and services in a civil manner, DO NOT discuss the qualities of the other members posting in the thread.[/warn]
    10-28-13 06:41 AM
38 12