11-04-14 04:01 PM
634 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    No! Because Viberr is only one of the many of that type! And really i wouldn't prefer Viber to BBM, Whatsapp or even Skype!
    Viber is nothing particular after all!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 09:09 PM
    Viber Not Coming Soon  *updated*-ugeq.png

Fixed.
    10-15-13 10:33 PM
    Why @viber please comment...

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 12:00 PM
    I emailed Viber and here's the response:

At the moment we stop working on a version for Blackberry 10, We do aware that there are lots of Blackberry 10 users and we would like to enable them to enjoy our services. however we have limited development resources and at the moment we direct these resources to other projects we're working on.
    So they actually were developing a BB10 app, then canned it.
    10-16-13 06:07 PM
    I emailed Viber and here's the response:

So they actually were developing a BB10 app, then canned it.
    All depends on your definition of developing an App for BB10. Viber can say whatever it wants, talk is cheap.

Posted via CB10
    bobauckland and Mack Gans like this.
    10-16-13 06:56 PM
    Viber Not Coming Soon  *updated*-img_00000007.png

Posted via CB10
    Mack Gans likes this.
    10-17-13 09:48 AM
    This isn't the first time CrackBerry has been used. Remember Monsoon gave them Vulkano devices to give away and said PlayBook app was coming. How did that work out and CB never followed up with them.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 07:12 AM
    Accept the fact fellas, bb10 is dead, company up for sale. No sane company would spend money and resources to support a dying or dead company.

Move on and get an apple or android. No more cribbing..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    10-18-13 10:39 AM
    How do you know it was lies and deception? It is situations like these that really crack me up about the BlackBerry fan community.

Months ago, Viber said they would bring their app to BlackBerry 10. Eventually, Viber realized how badly BlackBerry 10 is selling. Viber wanted to support BB10, but changed its mind and decided not to support BB10 after learning how badly it has sold. - A portion of the BlackBerry fan community labels them as liars and deceivers.

Months ago, TH got on the news and promised a BB10 update for the PlayBook. In an interview, he straight up said "we will be updating all BlackBerry PlayBooks to BlackBerry 10". Eventually, TH realized that BB10 is a resource hog, something many a CrackBerry user knew long before TH announced BB10 for PlayBook. TH wanted to bring BB10 to the PlayBook, but changed his mind once he realized how badly BB10 performs with only 1gb of ram. - A portion of the BlackBerry fan community labels TH as an OK guy who tried his best to bring BB10 to the PlayBook.

It just cracks me up. Back when Viber announced their app, everything was still rosey with BlackBerry 10. We kept hearing things like "best product launch in our history" "fast selling electronic product in Selfridge's history" "we expect to ship tens of millions of units" and yada yada yada.

It was only months after Viber announced the app that we really saw the truth. The truth was after all of those statements, legacy BlackBerry devices were outselling BlackBerry 10 smartphones by a healthy margin and BlackBerry's "best phone launch ever" cost them almost a billion dollars in unsold inventory. BB10 is a dud, people aren't buying it. Why would a developer support a platform that doesn't have very many users?

Seems like it might be Viber who was lied to and deceived.
    It would have been better if Viber just said that they were not planning on building an app for BB10 unless the platform gained some traction and increased market share. At least they would have avoided stringing people along.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    bobauckland likes this.
    10-18-13 09:32 PM
    Im making my whole family and friends move from viber to BBM when it goes cross platform. Not much of a loss for viber, but atleast its some hundreds of lost users.

From the awesome Q10
    10-19-13 08:40 AM
    Im making my whole family and friends move from viber to BBM when it goes cross platform. Not much of a loss for viber, but atleast its some hundreds of lost users.

From the awesome Q10
    Sadly you'll be waiting a long time for cross platform bbm voice.

Posted via CB10
    Mack Gans, Etios and Rickroller like this.
    10-19-13 09:29 AM
    Accept the fact fellas, bb10 is dead, company up for sale. No sane company would spend money and resources to support a dying or dead company.

Enjoy your Android but do know that BBRY isn't dead and will be around for a while yet.
    10-19-13 09:37 AM
    Sadly you'll be waiting a long time for cross platform bbm voice.
    Keep the faith....
    10-19-13 09:37 AM

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Hey, it's not AndroidCentral, maybe you missed the links?
    10-19-13 11:20 AM
    Hey, it's not AndroidCentral, maybe you missed the links?
    Lol

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk now Free
    10-19-13 03:02 PM
    No need to wait for viber, BBM cross platform is now available for android and ios.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 04:09 PM
    Already have bbm loaded up on My note 2
    10-21-13 04:16 PM
    No need to wait for viber, BBM cross platform is now available for android and ios.

Posted via CB10
    Ummm.. you do realize that the cross platform BBM is basic right? It doesn't include voice calling..

EDIT: And it's still not available from what I can see.. At least where I'm at

Sent from my Nexus 4
    jhimmel likes this.
    10-21-13 04:30 PM
    Ummm.. you do realize that the cross platform BBM is basic right? It doesn't include voice calling..

EDIT: And it's still not available from what I can see.. At least where I'm at

Sent from my Nexus 4
    Voice and video are coming

Posted from my Z10
    10-21-13 04:38 PM
    Voice and video are coming

Posted from my Z10

Sent from my Nexus 4
    10-21-13 04:42 PM
    Does nexus 4 not have a front cam or something?

Posted from my Z10
    10-21-13 05:14 PM
    Does nexus 4 not have a front cam or something?

Posted from my Z10
    I think its safe to say Viber will have an app available for BB10 before BBRY will be able to get video working cross platform..

Sent from my Nexus 4
    10-21-13 05:20 PM
    I think its safe to say Viber will have an app available for BB10 before BBRY will be able to get video working cross platform..

Sent from my Nexus 4
    Wonderful. Still waiting to run into someone who uses it. And I'm really not looking forward to an android app.

Posted from my Z10
    10-21-13 05:31 PM
    Wonderful. Still waiting to run into someone who uses it. And I'm really not looking forward to an android app.

Posted from my Z10
    I can see sarcasm detection isn't your strong suit..

Sent from my Nexus 4
    10-21-13 06:22 PM
    I can see sarcasm detection isn't your strong suit..

Sent from my Nexus 4
    I can see your sarcasm isn't very good

Posted from my Z10
    10-21-13 07:31 PM
634 ... 2122232425 ...