11-04-14 04:01 PM
634 1234 ...
tools
    A first ever VOIP client for PlayBook? Shuuuweeet!!!
    03-07-12 04:32 AM
    I think this is for the BB Smartphones.... Until then, surprise us when it gets released.
    03-07-12 04:38 AM
    We never declared Viber on Playbooks, please let me clarify this to prevent any building of hopes

We are working around the clock these days to adapt Viber to Blackberry (smartphone), and that's our first goal for now. That is what we are devoting our resources for at this stage.
    Last edited by Viber Team; 03-08-12 at 04:52 AM.
    03-07-12 07:28 AM
    We never declared Viber on Playbooks, please let me clarify this to prevent any building of hopes

We are working around the clock these days to adapt Viber to Blackberry (smartphone), and that's our first goal for now, and that's we are devoting our resources for at this stage.
    You guys are awesome!

Cheers
    03-07-12 10:43 AM
    "not weeks" means less than weeks, not more than weeks

Look, it is also of our great interest to release Viber for Blackberry as soon as possible, but last adaptations must be made in order for us to release a fully-working product.

The wait is shorter than ever now, and we should have news soon.
    Thanks for all your efforts, can't wait for your app which absolutely rocks on all other platforms.
    03-07-12 02:55 PM
    A first ever VOIP client for PlayBook? Shuuuweeet!!!
    Does anyone bother READING THE MANS POSTS?!
    jinxednuance likes this.
    03-07-12 03:49 PM
    Thank you Viber Team!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!
    03-08-12 09:57 AM
    bbtex ‏ @bbtex
    @ViberSupport when do you estimate a versione of Viber for smartphone BlackBerry ?
    Viber Viber ‏ @ViberSupport

@bbtex We will announce Viber for BB publication within the following weeks. Please stay tuned for features, sys. req. and release dates.
    03-13-12 11:15 AM
    I'm guessing this quote is from our Twitter support team?
    03-14-12 05:19 AM
    A
    We are working around the clock these days to adapt Viber to Blackberry (smartphone), and that's our first goal for now. That is what we are devoting our resources for at this stage.
    Awesomo maximum! My cries for Skype on my BB can take a backseat now. Kudos to Viber!

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    03-14-12 05:52 AM
    One of the main reasons I got a 2nd hand 3gs was mainly for Viber. Now i'm only gonna keep it for Navigation.

Good job Viber team
    03-14-12 07:50 AM
    I'm guessing this quote is from our Twitter support team?
    Yup. Was really geared up for Viber in a few days but now it sounds like weeks? Any chance you can let us know whats happening, is the hold up because of RIM being difficult or something else?
    Looking forward to Viber on my 9900!!
    03-14-12 08:36 AM
    Our development team is working around the clock to complete it ASAP. We apologize for the delay, but it's important to understand that it's delayed because we want to ensure that the app is released free of bugs. We're checking, verifying the features are functioning as expected before the release.

Stay tuned for news - it's coming very soon.
    03-14-12 08:38 AM
    If you need more guys for the beta count me in!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    03-14-12 08:48 AM
    You have a big pool of beta users here in Crackberry
    03-14-12 10:56 AM
    +1 for Viber!
    03-14-12 10:58 AM
    +1for beta.
    Since you have worked so hard on this I hope it is not a battery hog..
    03-14-12 11:15 AM
    OK? but aren't apps like viber that are diminishing the value of BBM?
    It is an inconvenient truth, but BBM is an impregnable fortress. Everyone barely scrapes the surface.
    RIM will never lose market share because someone has miraculously replicated BBM. Will never happen. It will be something else.
    03-14-12 11:44 AM
    That is one of the GREATEST news for Blackberry users since the OS 2.0 for PlayBook release.

Thank you so much for all your efforts VIBER TEAM. I wish all companies care so much about the "BlackBerry community".

Waiting for the app very happy!!!

OK? but aren't apps like viber that are diminishing the value of BBM?
    I will still use the BBM. Obviously is the BEST messaging service for any smartphone so I still keep in contact with my friends with BBM. Sometimes I just don't want or not need to make a call to say something so in this cases I still use BBM (sure this will be LOTS OF TIMES).
    03-14-12 12:07 PM
    About beta testing - we appreciate your offers to help us very much! thank you

However, at this stage we will not be sending personal beta versions to users, but rather perform the testing ourselves here in our labs, and eventually release a public version to AppWorld.
    w_lred likes this.
    03-15-12 09:13 AM
    Folks,

Finally!!!!! Viber is looking for BB beta testers.
    To register, copy this link: eepurl.com/jQndT

Download link to follow in a few days. I'm anxious to get it installed on my 9860.

Enjoy
    iThamerBB, bobauckland and f0xG3 like this.
    03-18-12 02:08 PM
    How do we know the above link is legitimate? I would love to participate but would prefer a link direct from the viber site.
    03-18-12 07:45 PM
    I revoked my thanks until we confirm that the registration is legitimate, we will not sign.
    03-18-12 09:09 PM
    I revoked my thanks until we confirm that the registration is legitimate, we will not sign.
    Who's 'we'?
    Ive signed up and taken the chance. Im desperate. Looks legit. They will have more than enough willing beta testers without publicly advertising.
    03-19-12 04:13 AM
    I think that is legitimate.

When you sign in, the e-mail address that write to your e-mail is blackberry@viber.com so I think that means everything is OK.

I have signed up, hope my BB phone will be fine.

_____ EDIT____

I've now seen that it says blackberry@viber.com through "mail1.mcsingup.com" maybe it is not so legytime...

Hope anyone from Viber see this post and tell us something!

Also, I have written an e-mail to blackberry@viber.com and a tweet to @ViberSupport asking them if the website is legitime.

Cheers from Barcelona!
    Last edited by Biulet; 03-20-12 at 06:42 AM.
    03-20-12 06:14 AM
634 1234 ...