11-04-14 03:01 PM
634 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    @viber thank you, vibes working nice but I can't make calls on 3G and if someone calling me the call get disconnected before manage to answer
    04-10-13 01:25 PM
    All -
    It is our pleasure (and duty) to be here in Crackberry and assist our users personally We hope to introduce BB10 as soon as possible.

@pedrogari -
    Are you sure this isn't a connection issue?
    What country are you located in, and which cellular network?
    Do other friends of yours with BB devices on 3G manage to make calls?
    04-10-13 01:43 PM
    Thanks again
    I think it is not connection problem. I'm on Vodafone network in Spain and I check my connections and it seam okay. I also have Vodafone APN properly configurated . My family living in Croatia and having blackberry and we try and they have a same issue
    04-10-13 01:58 PM
    Thanks again
    I think it is not connection problem. I'm on Vodafone network in Spain and I check my connections and it seam okay. I also have Vodafone APN properly configurated . My family living in Croatia and having blackberry and we try and they have a same issue
    Some mobile operators across the world block Viber on their 3G network. Usually this happens when users have a "simple" data plan (or a prepaid contract), meaning they didn't pay extra for using VoIP on their 3G network. This is a problem that also occurs for iPhone and Android users, for that matter.

In order to verify this, we recommend to contact your cell company and confirm this with them.
    04-10-13 04:43 PM
    Mine works!
    Indonesia with telkomsel
    APN: internet

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-11-13 09:10 AM
    Some mobile operators across the world block Viber on their 3G network. Usually this happens when users have a "simple" data plan (or a prepaid contract), meaning they didn't pay extra for using VoIP on their 3G network. This is a problem that also occurs for iPhone and Android users, for that matter.

In order to verify this, we recommend to contact your cell company and confirm this with them.
    Update: This morning Viber start to work on 3G too even without APN configured

Vodafone Spain, BIS

Thanks @viber you are the best
    04-12-13 06:56 AM
    So jealous right now!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 10:35 AM
    @viber : you can post any screenshoot with viber on Z10 ? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    annon91221 likes this.
    04-12-13 10:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    We're considering this these days.
    If we have any news, we'll let you know
    04-12-13 04:19 PM
    Just made my first call with my old 9900.

It just works perfect without a sim card. Other person called through 3G and we hear each other perfectly.

Just to let you know that even without a plan if you have a Z10 you can use your old BlackBerry to make Viber calls.

Hope you can release it very soon for BB10!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 06:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    We're considering this these days.
    If we have any news, we'll let you know
    & the Q10
    04-13-13 03:47 PM
    Hi Viber Team!

Any news about a quite soon release date of Viber for BB10?

Thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 09:08 AM
    Dear Viber team,

im available 24/7 along with my Z10 for beta testing alpha testing or any kind of testing you see fit for the BB10 platform

Yours truly,
    04-22-13 09:36 AM
    @Biulet -
    No major news to announce yet. We're still working hard on development, testing, development, testing, etc.
    As we promised, when we have news, we'll let you know.

@sakin13 -
    Thank you for your offer!
    At the moment we are performing all the testing here in our labs. Should we need external help, we'll let you know
    Thanks again!
    04-23-13 03:59 AM
    I've been reading these threads about Viber coming 'soon'.....It has been easily close to 7 months. When the Viber rep says soon, s/he leaves a lot to be desired.

Make a voice feature beta, roll it out and read the feedback of the CB nation, and act accordingly. Then again you folks might act 'soon', so I'll just wait it out.
    04-23-13 04:33 AM
    I've been reading these threads about Viber coming 'soon'.....It has been easily close to 7 months.
    We believe this is not accurate.
    We didn't say "soon" about Viber for BB10 7 months ago. Far from that.

What we've always been saying (and rightfully so, we believe) is that a native BB10 app of Viber is planned in the future. That's what we said back then. Now, when the development and testing is hard at work, we believe that the word 'soon' is more appropriate.

However, if you'll look at it carefully, you'll see that we don't tend to use the word "soon" anymore. We've learnt our lesson from past releases, and what we mostly do is keep our fans posted on general news, features, compatibility, etc.

Again, it's important to understand - obviously we would like to have the app ready as soon as possible. However, we have limited resources, and we are obligated to release a fully-working app (and not half-baked versions). For that, we ask for a bit more patience please
    04-23-13 04:58 AM
    We believe this is not accurate.
    We didn't say "soon" about Viber for BB10 7 months ago. Far from that.

What we've always been saying (and rightfully so, we believe) is that a native BB10 app of Viber is planned in the future. That's what we said back then. Now, when the development and testing is hard at work, we believe that the word 'soon' is more appropriate.

However, if you'll look at it carefully, you'll see that we don't tend to use the word "soon" anymore. We've learnt our lesson from past releases, and what we mostly do is keep our fans posted on general news, features, compatibility, etc.

Again, it's important to understand - obviously we would like to have the app ready as soon as possible. However, we have limited resources, and we are obligated to release a fully-working app (and not half-baked versions). For that, we ask for a bit more patience please
    It's great that you guys are keeping us Viber fans informed and it's also good you have learned and taken the soon away,
    I can't wait to see Viber on bb10 thanks again

Posted via my boss z10
    04-23-13 05:17 AM
    It will never come so please stop the madness

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 07:23 AM
    They delivered as promised on BB7. We want their app (which is free by the way), its not like they want or need us.

They are busy developing for BB10 and in the meanwhile they also have to continue support for the other platforms like ios, Android etc... with limited resources apparently.

I think its admirable they take time to give us feedback on CB.

So stop whining, I'm confident they will deliver as promised.

Posted via CB10
    SirJes and Javid Gozalov like this.
    04-23-13 09:13 AM
    It will never come so please stop the madness

Posted via CB10
    The negativity is heavy

Posted via CB10
    Tommy legend likes this.
    04-23-13 10:45 AM
    When did Viber for OS7 come out? I don't see an upgrade in Blackberry World.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using CrackBerry Forums App
    04-24-13 09:56 AM
    If I were the developer I'd stop updating everyone. It's not going to make a difference in the end, once it comes out people who need it will use it, and there are way too many unappreciative children around here who feel like they're owed something.
    northernrds and jhimmel like this.
    04-24-13 11:48 AM
    I saw on the blackberry blog today they mentioned vibber

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 01:30 PM
    @dibbis -
    You can find the version with calls for OS5 and OS7 here: Viber for BlackBerry - Free calls and Free messages on blackberry
    The reason it's not on AppWorld yet is because it's still in beta phase. After making sure all works fine, we plan to move it to AppWorld.

@JRonin -
    Part of the reason for our presence here on Crackberry (and hundreds of other major forums across the world) is to gather info and requests from our users ('feeling the vibe'), so we could adapt our product accordingly, as well as receiving reports about problems/bugs. Our stay here is not merely "passive".

And yes, it's true that we haven't released BB10 yet, but we feel like it's our obligation to 'prepare the ground' for the release, have worried users reassured that the release of a BB10 native app of Viber is a certain fact, etc.

We can take the heat of "unappreciative users", as you called them. It's fine We're here to hear the voices of all users.
    04-25-13 05:52 AM
    I'm tired of everything BlackBerry saying "Coming soon".

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    04-25-13 09:25 AM
634 ... 1516171819 ...