11-04-14 03:01 PM
634 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    @FMB8900 - Thanks for your suggestion, we will take it into account!
    Meanwhile, we invite you to enter our Feature Request page and post your suggestion there, or join an existing similar suggestion. The more people join on a request, the faster it will become reality

You can find it here: Have an idea for a new feature? | Viber Support
    FMB8900 likes this.
    08-26-12 08:56 AM
    Any updates? I still have the hope and checking the app world everyday.
    09-03-12 08:48 AM
    Yes please! C'mon Viber team, give us free calls to ohter BB users!

Cheers from Barcelona.
    dex1969 likes this.
    09-03-12 09:19 AM
    We're working around the clock, and we hope to complete it as soon as possible, but unfortunately we still don't have concrete release dates.

We hope to bring you good news soon. Once we have it, you'll have it
    09-03-12 11:55 AM
    Come on Man, do you remember below quote?:

Our main idea was to release the messaging version very soon, get user feedback and improve it, and in the meanwhile work hard on developing the VoIP option so we can bring it to our fans as soon as we can.
    It is from yourself on 05-05, which is 4 months ago and you still cannot give us an estimate of when the VoIP feature will be available?? just be honest and say it won't be available at all..
    09-04-12 12:13 AM
    Come on Man, do you remember below quote?:

It is from yourself on 05-05, which is 4 months ago and you still cannot give us an estimate of when the VoIP feature will be available?? just be honest and say it won't be available at all..
    This complaint exactly was given to us about releasing the messaging app for Blackberry, and yet it was released and millions are enjoying it across the world.
    The fact that we can't provide specific release dates or estimates does not mean the product will not be released. We avoid giving time frames because we want to avoid user disappointment. As we always promised, when we have news we'll fill you in.
    AT_Nepal likes this.
    09-04-12 06:10 AM
    This complaint exactly was given to us about releasing the messaging app for Blackberry, and yet it was released and millions are enjoying it across the world.
    The fact that we can't provide specific release dates or estimates does not mean the product will not be released. We avoid giving time frames because we want to avoid user disappointment. As we always promised, when we have news we'll fill you in.
    Welcome to CrackBerry, where some people must have it all, and they must have it now. Or else.

Apologies from the rest of us -- keep up the fight, keep supporting the platform, and keep up the great work.
    grover5, kojita, Marbeef and 3 others like this.
    09-04-12 08:40 AM
    Well it turns out Viber put Windows phone as a priority over BlackBerry. Viber has release Voice calls for Windows phone and no news for when BlackBerry will be getting it. Staring to loose faith.
    09-12-12 03:45 PM
    Well it turns out Viber put Windows phone as a priority over BlackBerry. Viber has release Voice calls for Windows phone and no news for when BlackBerry will be getting it. Staring to loose faith.
    This is actually not related to prioritization - it has to do with some technological difficulties with implementing VoIP on some Blackberry devices and OS versions, as opposed to the few Windows Phone devices that Viber supports.

Don't worry - we have not neglected our Blackberry fans (on the complete contrary, actually). If all goes as planned, we hope to have good news soon.

We apologize for the delay
    AT_Nepal, dex1969, Marbeef and 1 others like this.
    09-12-12 05:08 PM
    People tend to complaint a lot... No worries and focus on 7.1 and BB10! Cheers.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Marbeef likes this.
    09-12-12 05:36 PM
    Just downloaded Viber on my BB9900. Keeps me in touch with 1 of my friends who has an Android device.

Question for you "Viber Team".. where do we email suggestions for future updates/upgrades?

Thanks
    09-12-12 08:51 PM
    Just downloaded Viber on my BB9900. Keeps me in touch with 1 of my friends who has an Android device.

Question for you "Viber Team".. where do we email suggestions for future updates/upgrades?

Thanks
    We're glad to hear Viber's helping you connect with friends

You can do it throughour Feature Request page. Post your suggestion there, or join an existing similar suggestion. The more people join on a request, the faster it will become reality

09-13-12 02:47 PM
    We're glad to hear Viber's helping you connect with friends

You can do it throughour Feature Request page. Post your suggestion there, or join an existing similar suggestion. The more people join on a request, the faster it will become reality

Thanks. some feature I'd like to see:
    - Be able to adjust the type of ring for incoming messages
    - option to enable/disable viber messages to show in messages section
    - be able to enable/disable LED for viber messages

and definitly calling.. but wont bug you

Thanks
    09-13-12 05:25 PM
    You're not bugging me at all. I'm here to listen to our users

Some of these features are already on our plans list, however you can use the link I provided above just for this purpose. The more "votes" a suggestion gets, the more seriously we will consider developing it.
    09-14-12 07:26 AM
    Viber is more or less Blackberry's best hope for a decent voip/messaging service since Skype isn't behind us. If there is one audience you would want to tap into to supercede Skype, it would clearly be the Blackberry userbase, dwindling or not. Androids and iPhones will continue happily Skype-ing despite inroads because that is what most people in the world use ("Skype" can be as much of a verb as to "Google"), so why not quickly develop something for Blackberries for which there is no other choice? Most of us will happily support your software and talk about it with others, but only if you are willing to support our devices as well. Just some thoughts. We know you guys are working hard on it, but in case someone down the line says "let's just give it up", well, at least I did my part!
    09-16-12 12:37 PM
    anymore news on viber
    09-21-12 02:22 AM
    Not at this stage, we apologize.

Believe us, we're doing whatever is in our power (and without our limited resources) to have the calling update ready as soon as we can, and we will keep you informed once we have news.
    09-23-12 08:27 AM
    Is this app for the BB7 ecosystem or the OS2.1 ecosystem?
    09-23-12 08:31 AM
    What kind of cost is there to this? Do I have to buy this app? Is there a monthly fee?
    Can it be used wi-fi exclusively?
    09-23-12 08:32 AM
    @timmy t -
    The full list of compatible devices and OS versions can be found here: Is your BlackBerry compatible with Viber (system requirements)? | Viber Support

About Viber's cost: currently, Viber's focus is on adding platforms, features and integrating with more platforms, as well as improving overall system performance. At the same time, we are working on additional premium services that will generate revenue once they become available. The basic Viber service - Viber to Viber phone calls and text messages - will ALWAYS be free.
    09-23-12 09:30 AM
    Will VoIP calling be available this year?
    savestheday611 likes this.
    09-27-12 04:50 AM
    Will VoIP calling be available this year?
    That's the hope

As we promised, once we have concrete news ourselves, we will be sure to share them.

Trust us - we are working hard to complete this feature as soon as we can
    09-27-12 08:12 AM
    Hi Team,

IMHO, at this point, I think you should consider investing efforts to BB10. We got lots of developers running around there. It would be nice if you guys have the native Viber app for BB10 on its launch this coming January. I'm pretty sure you'll guys find it easier to develop on BB10 than the old BBOS
    julianrt likes this.
    09-27-12 10:49 AM
    @f0xG3 -
    Thank you for your comment and interest.
    BB10 is certainly on our minds when it comes to distributing our resources and time, however unfortunately we still can't make official announcements in regards to when exactly Viber will integrate with BB10. We acknowledge its importance in the Blackberry world, and we promise to let our fans know once we have concrete news.
    09-29-12 10:12 AM
    Unsubscribing from this thread...
    09-29-12 10:44 AM
634 ... 910111213 ...