10-28-13 09:55 PM
41 12
tools
    This picture is a shame. I clearly recall that someone purposely used photoshop to alter the picture. The original picture is with her smiling! What people do you try to knock down BB
    Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    10-25-13 10:07 AM
    Angela Merkel says America must re-earn Germany's trust after phone-tapping revelations - Mirror Online

"Mrs Merkels phone calls were allegedly wide open to eavesdropping for FOUR years until she switched to a BlackBerry in the summer"
    Isn't that the problem to begin with, they shouldn't trust USA at all. If USA or another country can tap her phone, they will. It is the responsibility of of their government to provide them with communication devices that are secure. What did they expect, that USA would provide them with it?

It's German Nachrichtendienst that haven't done their lesson or they have deliberately provided USA with access.
    10-25-13 10:33 AM
    I just two suggestions for Merkel....use a blackberry...and tell the camera operator to move back.
    10-25-13 10:37 AM
    This picture is a shame. I clearly recall that someone purposely used photoshop to alter the picture. The original picture is with her smiling! What people do you try to knock down BB
    Maybe she was testing out the time shift function on someone else's z10??? and the press decided to use against BB...
    graxyq likes this.
    10-25-13 10:37 AM
    You could be right, she doesn't look very happy.

Attachment 213789
    Are you nuts? That is the biggest smile she's ever had!
    Elite1 likes this.
    10-25-13 10:54 AM
    Really? It doesn't look Photoshopped to me.
    You are clearly missing the very obvious smudging and smoothing directly across the top lip. This is an obvious photoshop. Look mid way between the nose and lips and there is a very clear line. Skin tone changes, and is suddenly flawless? Look harder.
    Last edited by playbook_swiper1; 10-25-13 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Clarification/Spelling
    10-25-13 10:58 AM
    US ambassador to Germany summoned in Merkel mobile row - BB Will be used now-merkel_1.jpeg

Looks like she an others are having a good time.
    10-25-13 12:41 PM
    You are clearly missing the very obvious smudging and smoothing directly across the top lip. This is an obvious photoshop. Look mid way between the nose and lips and there is a very clear line. Skin tone changes, and is suddenly flawless? Look harder.
    Who has the energy to direct so much time and devotion to slandering BB

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 12:41 PM
    Not same level security but still safer than other phones. No need to argue about it.

Posted via CB10
    No it isn't.
    10-25-13 07:19 PM
    BB should put this on their web page. Security is huge right now. Advertise now, use this angle before all the hype dies down. A week of weeks.
    Or not.

U.S. and U.K. spies crack BlackBerry BES encryption, report says - Computerworld
    Poirots Progeny likes this.
    10-28-13 01:08 AM
    Their bb is on a BES, is yours? If not you can't claim that same security.
    Not even BES can claim that security any longer. At least since 2010.

U.S. and U.K. spies crack BlackBerry BES encryption, report says - Computerworld
    Poirots Progeny likes this.
    10-28-13 01:10 AM
    Lol. This pic never gets old. I think it's photoshopped, however I find it hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    10-28-13 01:11 AM
    Lol. This pic never gets old. I think it's photoshopped, however I find it hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    You do not seem to have a vested interest in blackberry, perhaps that is why you find it humorous, as do I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    10-28-13 04:29 AM
    Who has the energy to direct so much time and devotion to slandering BB

Posted via CB10
    It's a 30 second photoshop job. Copy/paste someone else' frown, smudge and smooth. Publish.

Not a lot of time, and there are a lot of haters.
    10-28-13 11:44 AM
    I wonder if blackberry is a little reluctant to play up this angle. "We are the NSA proof phone"

Probably don't want to draw too much attention to that and make an enemy of the NSA

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 09:17 PM
    3 billion in shorted stock says I'll look after the details of making my target look bad.

Swiped with one thumb from the virtual keyboard of my awesome Z10!
    10-28-13 09:55 PM
41 12