08-24-14 08:03 PM
311 ... 111213
tools
    It will be interesting to see how things continue to unfold for BlackBerry and lost Corp accounts when the Passport & Classic roll out w/ 10.3.

Z30/10.3.x.xxxx & Q10/10.3.x.xxxx
    08-10-14 10:58 PM
    Good thing they dropped blackberry and now they got hacked up to 51 locations were exposed to malware. Good thing they switched to crap phones so now they can expose themselves to even more security breaches. Good thinking UPS you guys are geniuses

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    08-20-14 11:53 PM
    Good thing they dropped blackberry and now they got hacked up to 51 locations were exposed to malware. Good thing they switched to crap phones so now they can expose themselves to even more security breaches. Good thinking UPS you guys are geniuses

The hack not nothing to do with the mobile devices that they are using, it had to do with their servers.

Sent using my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    08-21-14 08:16 AM

Some have to learn the hard way.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 08:20 AM
    The hack not nothing to do with the mobile devices that they are using, it had to do with their servers.

Shhhhhhhh!

JeepBB likes this.
    08-21-14 08:30 AM

That was the UPS Stores, which are independently owned franchises (used to be Mail Boxes,Etc.) that got hacked, not UPS, Inc.

The Mayor hath spoken.
    bakron1 likes this.
    08-21-14 12:18 PM

From what I read it started as early as January. And if BBs were being used that time.....

Lol just rambling.

Posted from an ME173X
    08-22-14 04:22 AM
    Correct but guaranteed their will be lawsuits on this like target. They were required to upgrade security on all their systems across the board. That means mobile too. It just adds potential sales possibilities for blackberry. Mobile is a huge part of ups operations. So no the hack wasn't on mobile but in the end it still effects future decisions on security and that includes mobile

08-23-14 12:10 PM
    Just had dinner w/ a bunch of UPSer's (retirement party) and I had my z30 laying on the table. The DM asked if it was "one of those Samsung phones". LOL I said "No". Then proceeded to show him all my Z could do. And he was like "wow! We should get that phone! Too bad Noone has picked it up."

Point being, all it would take is someone going to the right people and show them all the ways BlackBerry trumps all other platforms and I believe they'd hang w/ them.

Just sayin......

Z30 / 10.3.x.xxxx
    Q10 / 10.3.x.xxxx
    What does the Z30 do that no other smart phone on the market can do and what the Z30 can't do,what other smart phones on the market can do.
    08-23-14 01:33 PM
    I'm surprised at how much and how long this thread has developed...
    Here's hoping with the release of the Passport and Classic more companies revert to BlackBerry.

I used to help run a BES 4.0 server at work. Once everyone started going to iOS and Android, we got rid of it and never bothered to upgrade. Albeit, I'd like to manage a BES10 server. At this rate, I can't see a our company reverting to BES again.
    08-24-14 06:21 PM
    This is interesting...

http://www.cio.com/article/2466514/d...eet#tk.rss_all

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 08:03 PM
311 ... 111213